Similar words: basement, amusement, chastisement, advertisement, abase, database, commencement, element. Meaning: [-mənt] n. 1. a low or downcast state 2. depriving one of self-esteem.
Random good picture Not show
1. A pied-piper's trail of opportunity discarded, needless abasement endured, and a grievous ransom paid in blood and treasure.
2. I rise above abasement at the word.
3. Each confession brought her into an attitude of abasement.
4. Master self - abasement : " Where where the other place comes to bastard here. "
5. His likeness, in His abasement, to the fallen nature does not compromise the actual loss of justice and sanctity, but only the pains and penalties attached to the loss.
6. This is historical abasement, it is the distress of a nation more.
7. Master self - abasement The other place comes to bastard here.
8. When the dawn of 21 centuries comes, abluent the Hong Kong of hundred years colonial abasement, return the bosom of motherland mother eventually.
9. In sociological branch system, it always suffers all kinds of abasement as second-class citizen.
10. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self - abasement.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
11. In our world, there will only be triumph and self - abasement.
12. He was humble and meek, filled with self - disparagement and abasement.
13. The characteristics of kafkaesque s personality mechanism was fear and self - abasement.
14. Return to the Garden of Eden - Overstep Womans self - abasement - Charlotte Bront ■ and her " Jane Eyre ; "
15. They are all the wonderful marriage while it is not have the abasement relationship.
16. Evolve as historical linear, I wish this paragraph of abasement makes historical text book forever.
17. She despised herself when she remembered the utter self - abasement of the past.
More similar words: basement, amusement, chastisement, advertisement, abase, database, commencement, element, movement, placement, statement, amazement, implement, agreement, engagement, retirement, management, enforcement, excitement, effacement, elementary, settlement, arrangement, requirement, measurement, improvement, replacement, involvement, encouragement, announcement.