Synonym: demand, essential, necessary, necessity, prerequisite, requisite. Similar words: require, required, retirement, equipment, measurement, inquire about, frequent, frequently. Meaning: [rɪ'kwaɪə(r)mənt] n. 1. required activity 2. anything indispensable 3. something that is required in advance.
Random good picture Not show
1. There's no absolute requirement to disclose your age.
2. Our immediate requirement is extra staff.
3. There is a residency requirement for obtaining citizenship.
4. What is the minimum entrance requirement for this course?
5. A second-class honours degree is the minimum requirement.
6. The public sector borrowing requirement is expected to rise.
7. English 4 is a requirement for English majors.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The requirement for work permits violates the spirit of the 1950 treaty.
9. Potatoes can provide one-third of our daily requirement of vitamin C.
10. A good degree is a minimum requirement for many jobs.
11. Your requirement that she wait till next week is reasonable.
12. The minimum requirement for the post was a degree in engineering.
13. The government estimates that its borrowing requirement this year could reach £150 billion, subject to a wide margin of error.
14. Requirement specifiers, software designers and programmers etc.
15. This demands careful planning well ahead of the requirement.
16. Then he got the public sector borrowing requirement wrong.
17. This requirement includes a chest X-ray examination.
18. Supplies were not available, falling well below market requirement.
19. Energy is the primary requirement of modern civilization.
20. All states have complied with this requirement.
21. The only requirement regarding the software itself is that each file should contain a module header.
22. The requirement that the goods must be of a type ordinarily supplied for private use or consumption is obviously problematic.
23. An open system of criminal justice is a fundamental requirement of any democratic society.
24. Evidence of basic proficiency in English is part of the admission requirement.
25. A major addition to the earlier revisions of the questionnaire is the job requirement exercise.
26. The design of the electric circuits of the digit-controlled lathe must be altered to meet the new requirement.
27. This sum includes the cost of ensuring our case is ably orchestrated by John Popham - an essential requirement!
28. This considerably improves appearance and provides for the disinfection requirement.
29. Or might an innocent acquirer be assailed for failing to satisfy some other requirement?
30. Largely as a result of these influential criticisms, the law was altered so that the requirement of intent was abrogated.
More similar words: require, required, retirement, equipment, measurement, inquire about, frequent, frequently, commencement, tremendous, equivalent, element, movement, basement, implement, statement, placement, settlement, management, excitement, enforcement, engagement, elementary, replacement, arrangement, involvement, chastisement, announcement, advertisement, finite element.