Random good picture Not show
(1) He strummed his guitar when he talked to me.
(2) His guitar solos are just unbelievable.
(3) He twanged the guitar string/his braces.
(4) Let's do a straight swap?your guitar for my bike.
(5) He was singing to the guitar.
(6) Before singing, he noodled at his guitar.
(7) The guitar plugs into this amplifier.
(8) He plays folk music with guitar accompaniment.
(9) The band played the guitar while we danced.
(10) She sang to the guitar.
(11) The bass guitar began to thump so loudly that it resonated in my head.
(12) He thrummed a guitar.
(13) You didn't just schlep your guitar around from folk club to folk club.
(14) The song is a fiery mix of twanging guitar with relentless drumming.
(15) His new guitar is a very expensive beast.
(16) Someone was twanging a guitar in the next room.
(17) He went off to change a guitar string.
(18) He plays the guitar in the town band.
(19) He plays the guitar and sings folk songs.
(20) He sat on the grass, strumming his guitar.
(21) Guitar strings nowadays are made from steel or nylon.
(22) Can I have a go on your guitar?
(23) As she sang, she strummed her guitar.
(24) Hugo's bro Jebb played bass guitar.
(25) Tim's come on well with the guitar.
(26) Stop slavering over that guitar, Stephen!
(27) When you tighten guitar strings, the note gets higher. Sentencedict.com
(28) Alan sings with shy intensity, hiding behind the security blanket of his guitar.
(29) In the corner, one youth sat alone, softly strumming a guitar.
(30) Molly had cringed when Ann started picking up the guitar.
More similar words: suitable, military, militarism, anguish, guidance, guideline, distinguish, suite, quite, equity, recruit, pursuit, circuit, lawsuit, stare, star, quite a few, start, target, ubiquitous, start up, starter, start off, vital, get around, capita, voluntary, secretary, capital, heritage.