Random good picture Not show
1) The first is that there are no systematic entailments between sentences differing only in respect of compatibles in parallel syntactic positions.
2) That's the case of a paradox of entailment.
3) Entailment and presupposition are different semantic relations among sentences.
4) This is called the monotonic property of entailment.
5) Entailment is a relation of inclusion.
6) Okay so those are the paradoxes of entailment.
7) You're confusing implication and entailment, whoever that was. If Q then S was it?
8) Well these are the paradoxes of entailment because we wish our definition of validity didn't generate these two arguments as valid, but they actually do.
9) Positive and Negative Entailment Tests: These test whether proper entailments are or are not drawn from sets of specified RDF statements.
10) The paradoxes of entailment.
11) Entailment is the converse of the relation of logical consequence.
12) In the algorithm, RDFS triples in the source are classified according to the forms of triples in the entailment rules and it reduces the scope of searching for specific triples.
13) The current study examines two important principles in the theory, i. e. , the Invariance Principle and the Entailment Hierarchies.
14) Some phenomena of negation in Chinese can be explained by entailment.
15) The traditional ethics and the traditional culture in china had an innate linkage and contained a rich cultural entailment.
16) The existential approach of discrimination of Semantic Presupposition and Semantic Entailment.
17) So the mathematical notions of infinity or logical notions like logical entailment are beyond a child of this age.
18) Metaphors as a form of reasoning by analogy involve categorization,[http://sentencedict.com/entailment.html] entailment and inference.
19) Actually these are a pretty good test of your understanding of validity because when you see those two arguments, the paradoxes of entailment, must be valid.
20) The three metaphorical concepts form a conceptual system based on subcategorization and entailment .
21) This treatise uses TFA concept and its analytic method to discuss the differences and characteristics of the presupposition, entailment and affirmance .
22) Abstract: This treatise uses TFA concept and its analytic method to discuss the differences and characteristics of the presupposition, entailment and affirmance .
23) now if you remember in the first week we've looked at implication and entailment Does anyone remember the difference between what an implication and entailment is?
24) Okay let me just tell you the two arguments I have given you here are called paradoxes of entailment.
More similar words: ailment, entail, containment, entertainment, mental, mentally, momentary, elementary, fundamental, documentary, experimental, argumentation, environmental, developmental, implementation, sentiment, environmental protection, commencement, amendment, rental, parental, percentage, tentative, comment, moment, mentor, accidental, payment, segment, element.