Random good picture Not show
1) Two children answered the teacher's question simultaneously.
2) The two guns fired almost simultaneously.
3) We struck at several of his units simultaneously.
4) The game will be broadcast simultaneously on TV and radio.
5) The event will be telecast simultaneously to nearly 150 cities.
6) The opera will be broadcast simultaneously on television and radio.
7) The opposing units opened fire simultaneously at close range and a 15-minute firefight ensued.
8) Simultaneously,[http://sentencedict.com/simultaneously.html] photography was both domesticated and industrialised.
9) But Alvin was scared and very courageous simultaneously.
10) Simultaneously he pursued an interest in archaeology.
11) Information systems simultaneously simplify and complicate the problem.
12) They prepare simultaneously for both higher education and employment.
13) They all babbled simultaneously.
14) Attractive young women fanned him as he simultaneously read, wrote, waved an axe and held a flower aloft.
15) On Jan. 22 two bombs exploded simultaneously in the police headquarters and court buildings in New Delhi, injuring 43 people.
16) He was, simultaneously, a loving father and sensitive poet and a ruthless dictator who presided over a reign of terror.
17) Simultaneously his ears unblocked and the world again became audible.
18) The radar beam can track a number of targets almost simultaneously.
19) There they were, merrily describing their 16-hour working days while simultaneously claiming to be happily married.
20) Insert the fork about 6in. from the root and simultaneously lever it backwards.
21) The Windows allow a computer user to execute multiple programs simultaneously.
22) The Windows allows a computer user to execute multiple programs simultaneously.
23) Economics is pushing nations to disintegrate and regions to integrate simultaneously.
24) Multi-tasking, on the other hand, allows more than one application to be active and working simultaneously.
25) There was a time when the provisionals sought to ride both horses simultaneously, fighting elections and plotting murder.
26) These were approximately contemporaneous invasions; and the legends celebrating their victories were developed simultaneously too.
27) Multiple-outcome scales, often used to show two series of data simultaneously, are another danger in business graphics.
28) Every thought and feeling that had entered Ace's mind had appeared simultaneously on her face.
29) In the classical conditioning experiment, the two stimuli were presented simultaneously.
30) Fifth, Wireboard expects the new plant to reduce delivery times by a factor of three while simultaneously achieving zero defects.
More similar words: obviously, previously, consultant, laboriously, subconsciously, stimulus, stimulate, multiple, courageous, simply, formula, maximum, minimum, similar, Muslim, a bone of contention, lane, similarly, panel, similarity, planet, hurricane, airplane, come out, die out, take out, live out, make out, wipe out, give out.