Random good picture Not show
1. Closer investigation showed this idea to be untenable.
2. I find your theory is untenable and it must be rejected.
3. His position had become untenable and he was forced to resign.
4. This argument is untenable from an intellectual, moral and practical standpoint.
5. The scandal put the President in an untenable position .
6. Today, however, such an assertion is wholly untenable.
7. She has made my position here in Hochhauser untenable.
8. They collectively dismissed the prospect as untenable.
9. Government restrictions have put the business in an untenable position.
10. It was a ghoulish and, I knew immediately, untenable situation.
11. McLaren concludes that the former mechanism is numerically untenable because there is not remotely enough fresh water and ice in the world.
12. Uvarov's position as education minister became untenable and he resigned six months later.
13. Inevitably, the untenable relation between naturalistic art and photography became clear.
14. This attractive theory was too often proved untenable by the harsh realities.
15. Unless the position is quite untenable, try not to get too hung up on the specifics of your job description.
16. If three people in four no longer support the government, isn't this an untenable situation?
17. She was so disloyal to her deputy she made his position untenable.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. By that evening, both his right and left flanks having been broken, Samsonov's position was untenable.
19. Like Castro himself, it has shown just enough flexibility to move away from untenable positions.
20. But by the time I came along, that seemed clearly untenable.
21. A permanent state of war with the community was untenable, but the law must be enforced.
22. But the alternative - to have him believing her poor showing had been caused by drugs, was equally untenable.
23. But with Auerbach the premise of the bust as substitution for the complete human form seems untenable.
24. In fact recent findings make this kind of view untenable, as we will see below.
25. Thus, to assume that the creation of a predisposition to buy is a sufficient explanation of buyer behavior seems untenable.
26. In other words, the position of a minority government can be made untenable if all the other parties combine against it.
27. For ministers to ignore Parliament completely would prove equally untenable.
28. Society can not abandon extensive parts of the country - that would be socially unacceptable and economically untenable.
29. I will simply have to state the case dogmatically, but: this is untenable.
30. Even if we accept this, it is questionable how useful an analytical framework is which has an untenable base.
More similar words: enable, amenable, countenance, interminable, unable, personable, definable, interminably, reasonable, abominable, attainable, maintenance, sustainable, unimaginable, unattainable, unquestionable, unaccountable, table tennis, insurmountable, tenant, tenancy, hunter, haunted, counter, sustenance, turn a blind eye, volunteer, encounter, undaunted, countermand.