Random good picture Not show
1. Are you an owner - occupier or a tenant?
2. The tenant received two month's notice.
3. Rents are individually negotiated between landlord and tenant.
4. The judge made a possession order against the tenant.
5. The property is currently occupied by a life tenant.
6. The desk was left by the previous tenant.
7. The tenant was dispossessed for not paying his rent.
8. The decorating was done by a previous tenant.
9. This allowed tenant farmers to buy land on easy terms .
10. Under the provisions of the lease, the tenant is responsible for repairs.
11. A tenant may have a right of first refusal if a property is offered for sale.
12. The tenant is legally required to indemnify the landlord for any damage caused to the property.
13. The tenant was evicted from his flat by the landlord for not paying his rent.
14. A clause in the agreement provides that the tenant shall pay for repairs to the building.
15. Her tenant left, bag and baggage, without paying the rent.
16. As a tenant you are required to keep the house in good repair.
17. The tenant must take proper care of the place.
18. I had become a tenant of my own dream.
19. The tenant holds under an agreement for a lease.
20. They will exclude the other tenant in common.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. And its new tenant did nothing to reassure her.
22. Each tenant will have to sign the lease.
23. The house was let to a tenant.
24. A sitting tenant who came with the greenhouses ... and is doing his bit to keep down the slugs.
25. The rent is a matter for negotiation between the landlord and the tenant.
26. It's difficult to sell a house with a sitting tenant.
27. The same prospect of misery hung over the head of another tenant of this hard - hearted lord of the soil.
28. Even at this early design stage, Ogilvy and Mather had come into the project as equity partner and future tenant.
29. And there's some doubt as to whether the council can make its tenant farmers enforce the ban.
30. The goat, being a goat, wreaks havoc, and the tenant grows desperate.
More similar words: covenant, sustenance, maintenance, penance, stagnant, resonant, ruminant, pregnant, dominant, indignant, malignant, dissonant, predominant, indignantly, attendant, arena, enact, enable, Senate, menace, penalty, open air, teenage, senator, enamored, scenario, amenable, teenager, inane, menagerie.