Random good picture Not show
1. Undaunted by the cold and the rain, people danced until 2 am.
2. He continued the climb, undaunted by his fall.
3. The team remain undaunted, despite three defeats in a row.
4. The commander bade his men be undaunted in the face of perils.
5. He seemed undaunted by all the opposition to his idea.
6. Undaunted by the enormity of the task, they began rebuilding the village.
7. Undaunted by the scale of the job, Lesley set about planning how each room should look.
8. Roeser, undaunted,[sentencedict.com] refuses to panic.
9. Undaunted, we scoured the telephone directory for clues.
10. This is a disappointment, but he remains undaunted.
11. Undaunted, Athletico played as one man.
12. Quaker Oats, best known for its cereals, was undaunted.
13. Conran was undaunted by the size of the acquisition.
14. Undaunted, we crushed our bodies against the stone and eased ourselves up and over.
15. Undaunted by this set-back, Nicholson successfully negotiated the rights to the Medlock patent for the considerable sum of ￡2000.
16. Hills, however, is undaunted.
17. Undaunted, Galvin laid out a ten-year plan to make Motorola the leader in the industry.
18. Undaunted they set about flinging ropes over and, one by one, clambered across the yawning gap.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Thus the undaunted attitude of that brotherhood of the bike, the Cyclists' Touring Association.
20. Undaunted I commenced my own search and within minutes was holding a medieval buckle.
21. Our team of ballot counters, undaunted by the mammoth task before them, faithfully recorded your favorites.
22. Undaunted, she added more track to make the incline less steep and the ending less abrupt.
23. Undaunted, he began nibbling her earlobe, as fine strands of hair brushed his face.
24. So, intellectually unfashionable but undaunted, the idea of Utopia abandoned the world altogether and was launched into space.
25. Undaunted he would retreat, threading the twine between his fingers and thumb, before blindly pushing forward in a new direction.
26. Paul Lexington seemed, as ever, undaunted by the small audience.
27. At first he had no press but, undaunted, wrote the paper by hand!
28. Unconvinced, the battalion marched out of the city, but the undaunted colonel followed, arguing as he went.
29. As an opposition leader, Kim had long been outspoken and undaunted by oppression.
30. But Mr Florio, a former boxer who earned his high school diploma in the navy, was undaunted by the opposition.
More similar words: haunted, aunt, gaunt, jauntily, laundry, round and round, mundane, boundary, inundate, hunter, abundance, counter, foundation, fundamental, volunteer, encounter, countermand, counterfeit, counterpart, counterpoint, talented, presented, tormented, contested, integrated, acquainted, interested, undoubtedly, disappointed, unprecedented.