Random good picture Not show
(1) If you tried,you could have jewed him down to $80.
(2) Israel offers automatic citizenship to all Jews who want it, whatever colour they are and whichever language they speak.
(3) His family are all practising Jews.
(4) The Jews cast him out of the temple.
(5) Schindler contrived to save more than 1,000 Polish Jews from the Nazis.
(6) The war memorial was dedicated to both Jews and Gentiles.
(7) Jews and Moslems practise circumcision for religious reasons.
(8) Many Jews immigrated into the United States.
(9) For Jews, the synagogue is the centre for community worship and study.
(10) He was born a Jew in first century Palestine.
(11) Jews and Muslims consider pigs unclean.
(12) In 1990, 200,000 Soviet Jews resettled on Israeli territory.
(13) Anne married a Jew, despite being raised a Catholic.
(14) Thousands of Jews had been expelled from the city.
(15) We jewed with him until we thought the price was fair.
(16) There are 613 commandments required of a pious Jew.
(17) The character Shylock is a Jew living in a predominantly Christian society.
(18) You saying that as a Jew, or as a Frenchwoman?
(19) “Idiot!” says the Cossack, beating the Jew with a stick. “How dare you waste good food on a lowly chicken!”
(20) A burly blond - bearded Polish Jew in a sort of military cap makes himself the car captain.
(21) Therefore there was great enmity between this covetous Jew and the generous merchant Antonio.
(22) Mordecai, a Jew in exile, refused to bow to Haman , second in command to King Ahasuerus.
(23) There he found a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, following a decree of the Emperor Claudius which ordered all Jews to leave Rome.
(24) Hitler's original plan was to kill off all the German Jews.
(25) For two millennia, exogamy was a major transgression for Jews.
(26) Christians share some of their sacred writings with the Jews.
(27) During the 1930s and 40s, the Nazis used racist propaganda in an attempt to demonize the Jews.
(28) The cult of the Roman emperor was sacrilege to Jews and Christians. Sentencedict.com
(29) That the mission became universal was due to the conversion and work of a Pharisaic Jew from Asia Minor, Paul.
(30) In 1814, Carl Rothschild lamented the tendency of rich German Jews to Christianize themselves: 'I am a Jew in the depths in my heart.