Random good picture Not show
1. Their cruel treatment of prisoners was abominable.
2. The prisoners are forced to live in abominable conditions.
3. Murder is the most abominable crime.
4. The President described the killings as an abominable crime.
5. The weather's been abominable all week.
6. We were served the most abominable coffee.
7. The judge described the attack as an abominable crime.
8. Your behaviour is abominable to me.
9. The sanitary conditions in this restaurant are abominable.
10. The facts were too bad, too bald, abominable, pitiful.
11. That was the last abominable shot I hit that day.
12. How could the kind, divinely blessed, allow this abominable act?
13. It was abominable, atavistic and atrocious, big, black and brutal, cruel cold and callous, and so on.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Abominable insects disappeared, Alocasia and better growth.
15. Imagine the abominable age we live in!
16. Humboldt spoke wonderfully of the wonderful, abominable rich.
17. The food in the cafeteria is abominable.
18. It's a shameful, wicked, abominable law.
19. Why have you done such an abominable thing?
20. She wouldn't have borne your abominable behaviour quietly.
21. People always hold this abominable behaviour in detestation.
22. Mrs. Wang's calligraphy is probably abominable. "
23. 'Why does he make that abominable noise?
24. What an abominable creature am I!
25. The weather in winter is abominable.
26. Wartime postal service is simply abominable.
27. And so ostensibly are the greatest cardinal number and the abominable snowman.
28. Whatever happened(sentencedict.com), she wouldn't let her determination waver over the rejection of the abominable Draper.
29. Here was a man, held in high esteem by outsiders, yet his behaviour inside the home was abominable.
30. He found it hard to describe to me the abominable way in which he was treated in a prisoner of war camp.
More similar words: interminable, sustainable, complain about, enable, unable, amenable, personable, nominally, nominate, dominate, dominant, nomination, domination, predominant, coming in, booming, nominee, ominous, glooming, forthcoming, prominent, domineering, seminar, able, luminary, cable, table, viable, eliminate, laminated.