Random good picture Not show
1. Their cruel treatment of prisoners was abominable.
2. The prisoners are forced to live in abominable conditions.
3. Murder is the most abominable crime.
4. The President described the killings as an abominable crime.
5. The weather's been abominable all week.
6. We were served the most abominable coffee.
7. The judge described the attack as an abominable crime.
8. Your behaviour is abominable to me.
9. The sanitary conditions in this restaurant are abominable.
10. That was the last abominable shot I hit that day.
11. How could the kind, divinely blessed, allow this abominable act?
12. It was abominable, atavistic and atrocious, big, black and brutal, cruel cold and callous, and so on.
13. The facts were too bad, too bald, abominable, pitiful.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Abominable insects disappeared, Alocasia and better growth.
15. Imagine the abominable age we live in!
16. They had been making abominable light of her during supper.
17. Humboldt spoke wonderfully of the wonderful, abominable rich.
18. The food in the cafeteria is abominable.
19. It's a shameful, wicked, abominable law.
20. Why have you done such an abominable thing?
21. And so ostensibly are the greatest cardinal number and the abominable snowman.
22. Whatever happened, she wouldn't let her determination waver over the rejection of the abominable Draper.
23. Here was a man, held in high esteem by outsiders, yet his behaviour inside the home was abominable.
24. He found it hard to describe to me the abominable way in which he was treated in a prisoner of war camp.
25. Altogether I paid pretty dear for my monthly fourpenny piece, in the shape of these abominable fancies.
26. Camellia against the wind risks snow, what not be afraid of an environment is abominable, can be in freezing winter is long indefectible, the people of the battle praises it is triumphal flower.
27. Republique de Djibouti is a small nation located in Eastern Africa with abominable natural conditions.
28. Some IT people regarded the whole thing as "pernicious myth ... in the order of credibility of the abominable snowman."
29. The aeroengine is a kind of internal-combustion engine working under very abominable and complicated environment.
30. These days, only a few people continue to take the story of the Abominable Snowman seriously.
More similar words: interminable, sustainable, complain about, enable, unable, amenable, personable, nominally, nominate, dominate, dominant, nomination, domination, predominant, coming in, booming, nominee, ominous, glooming, forthcoming, prominent, domineering, seminar, able, luminary, cable, table, viable, eliminate, laminated.