Random good picture Not show
1. You need the advice of a qualified engineer.
2. The engineer is coming to repair our phone tomorrow morning.
3. He trained as a civil engineer .
4. He was set free and rehabilitated as chief engineer.http://Sentencedict.com
5. They send a service engineer to fix the disk drive.
6. The company reinstated him as chief engineer.
7. The young engineer rejoiced in his success.
8. The engineer is capable of handling the problem.
9. The chief engineer came to the meeting, carrying a big portfolio along.
10. The engineer was an eager participant in technical co - operation.
11. The engineer has many technical innovations to his credit.
12. The engineer soon got the air-conditioning up and running again.
13. He claimed himself to be engineer.
14. The engineer was working on the freezer when he was overcome by gas.
15. Perhaps she could engineer a meeting between them?
16. The RAF recognized him as an out-standingly able engineer.
17. The engineer decided to flush the hold of the ship.
18. An engineer could remedy the deficiencies in the design.
19. The daughter of a railway engineer, she at first had a somewhat nomadic childhood.
20. They redressed the grievances done to the chief engineer years ago.
21. The chief engineer was in charge of directing the building of the subway.
22. The engineer was peering into the service hatch.
23. Tom is an engineer.
24. The engineer expounded his designing ideas to the board of the directors.
25. An engineer tried to detonate the mine.
26. The task needs the skills of a suitably experienced engineer.
27. If there is something wrong with the machine,it should be reported at once to the engineer in charge.
28. A commemorative plaque on the bridge records the name of the engineer.
29. Certain guidelines can be given. First, have a heating engineer check the safety of the system.
30. He looked at the design with the eye of an engineer.