Random good picture Not show
1. You need the advice of a qualified engineer.
2. He trained as a civil engineer .
3. He was set free and rehabilitated as chief engineer.
4. The engineer diagrammed the bridge.http://Sentencedict.com
5. The company reinstated him as chief engineer.
6. The young engineer rejoiced in his success.
7. The engineer is capable of handling the problem.
8. The engineer is coming to repair our phone tomorrow morning.
9. Tom is an engineer.
10. They send a service engineer to fix the disk drive.
11. The chief engineer came to the meeting, carrying a big portfolio along.
12. Tim is an engineer.
13. The engineer has many technical innovations to his credit.
14. He claimed himself to be engineer.
15. He graduated as an engineer.
16. Perhaps she could engineer a meeting between them?
17. The RAF recognized him as an out-standingly able engineer.
18. An engineer could remedy the deficiencies in the design.
19. The engineer was peering into the service hatch.
20. An engineer tried to detonate the mine.
21. That engineer is big on research.
22. He was trained there as a mining engineer.
23. They're sending an engineer to fix the phone.
24. As an engineer, he was a disaster.
25. I'm trying to engineer a meeting between them.
26. She was meant for an engineer.
27. Helen became an electronic engineer.
28. We need an engineer to design us something better.
29. The task needs the skills of a suitably experienced engineer.
30. If there is something wrong with the machine,it should be reported at once to the engineer in charge.