Synonym: Hunter, Orion, hunting watch, huntsman. Similar words: counter, counterpart, hunt, hunting, volunteer, center, painter, internal. Meaning: ['hʌntə(r)] n. 1. someone who hunts game 2. a person who searches for something 3. a constellation on the equator east of Taurus; contains Betelgeuse and Rigel 4. a watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the crystal.
Random good picture Not show
1. The hunter is following up a wolf.
2. The hunter disembowelled the antelope.
3. The hunter crept up to the deer.
4. The tiger leapt at the hunter.
5. The hunter whistled off his dog.
6. Hunter expects that she will come.
7. The hunter gunned the bird down.
8. The hunter hit at a deer with his gun.
9. The hunter has twenty more hounds.
10. The hunter wounded the deer.
11. The hunter leveled his gun at the bear.
12. Briefly[http://Sentencedict.com], the hunter and his quarry glared at each other.
13. Before the hunter could take aim , the deer jumped out of sight.
14. He is a fanatical hunter.
15. The hunter aimed, fired, and brought down the deer.
16. The hunter destroyed the elephant.
17. The hunter shot the stag dead.
18. Hunter nodded again and gazed upwards in fear.
19. The hunter followed the animal's tracks.
20. The hunter moved in to finish the animal off.
21. The fox escaped the hunter.
22. The job hunter dawdled all morning but achieved nothing.
23. The hunter is an excellent shot.
24. The hunter was mauled by a lion.
25. The hunter took aim at the hare.
26. The hunter shot the bear point-blank.
27. The hunter lured the fox into a trap.
28. The hunter laid a trap for the tiger.
29. The lion evaded the hunter.
30. The tiger was enmeshed in the web laid by hunter.
More similar words: counter, counterpart, hunt, hunting, volunteer, center, painter, internal, interior, interval, Internet, interact, interest, interfere, interpret, interrupt, enter upon, interview, enter into, in terms of, enterprise, at intervals, interaction, interfere in, intervention, interfere with, international, interpretation, at regular intervals, entertainment.