Random good picture Not show
1. The hunter is following up a wolf.
2. The hunter crept up to the deer.
3. The tiger leapt at the hunter.
4. The hunter whistled off his dog.
5. Hunter expects that she will come.
6. The hunter gunned the bird down.
7. The hunter hit at a deer with his gun.
8. Briefly[http://Sentencedict.com], the hunter and his quarry glared at each other.
9. The hunter has twenty more hounds.
10. Before the hunter could take aim , the deer jumped out of sight.
11. The hunter leveled his gun at the bear.
12. The hunter knelt beside the animal carcass and commenced to skin it.
13. The hunter aimed, fired(sentencedict.com), and brought down the deer.
14. The hunter had to feign death when he suddenly found out that a bear was coming toward him.
15. That hunter has a ruddy face because he is outdoors so much.
16. The hunter shot the stag dead.
17. Hunter nodded again and gazed upwards in fear.
18. The hunter was trampled to death by a wild elephant.
19. The hunter followed the animal's tracks.
20. The hunter moved in to finish the animal off.
21. The hunter disembowelled the antelope.
22. The job hunter dawdled all morning but achieved nothing.
23. The hunter is an excellent shot.
24. The hunter was mauled by a lion.
25. Now and again the hunter can hear a long - draw dolorous whine of some unseen coyote.
26. The hunter took aim at the hare.
27. The hunter shot the bear point-blank.
28. The tiger was enmeshed in the web laid by hunter.
29. A wolf leaped out of the bushes and took the hunter by surprise.
30. With the help of his gun and a bonfire, the hunter fought off two hungry tigers.
More similar words: counter, counterpart, hunt, hunting, volunteer, center, painter, internal, interior, interval, Internet, interact, interest, interfere, interpret, interrupt, enter upon, interview, enter into, in terms of, enterprise, at intervals, interaction, interfere in, intervention, interfere with, international, interpretation, at regular intervals, entertainment.