Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke in a tone of weary cynicism.
2. His tone changed dramatically when he saw the money.
3. He spoke in a haughty tone.
4. Her voice has a pleasant tone.
5. Her tone was suddenly confiding.
6. He winced inwardly at her harsh tone.
7. His tone grew more menacing.
8. There was a barely veiled hostility in her tone.
9. There was a tone of mockery in his voice.
10. He continued in a quizzical tone.
11. Her tone of voice was curt.
12. The rising tone of her voice emphasized her panic.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. I found his tone rather patronizing.
14. His tone was lightly sarcastic.
15. Don't take that tone of voice with me!
16. I detected a tinge of envy in her tone.
17. He spoke in a tone of command.
18. Her tone was mild, almost conversational.
19. I tried to use a sympathetic tone of voice.
20. There was mild reproach in his tone.
21. His tone is rather unfriendly.
22. There's no need to take that tone with me-it's not my fault we're late.
23. This treatment helps tone the body, firm up muscles and tighten the skin.
24. He kept the tone of the letter formal and businesslike.
25. I was blown away by the tone and the quality of the story.
26. Don't speak to me in that tone of voice .
27. His gentle introductory tone modulates into a football coach's pre-game pep talk.
28. I didn't like his tone of voice; I felt he was being condescending.
29. Overall, the tone of the book is satirical/the book is satirical in tone.
30. 'You must be Annie,' he said in a friendly tone.