Random good picture Not show
1. She's doing some research on AIDS.
2. There is still no cure for AIDS.
3. The Aids conference will be held in Glasgow.
4. She is attending a three-day conference on Aids education.
5. Will the AIDS patients benefit by the new drug?
6. The treatment may bring short-term benefits to AIDS sufferers.
7. In Britain, AIDS tests are now performed on all people who offer to become blood donors.
8. They are not given hearing aids or taught to lip-read.
9. Evidence suggested that the AIDS virus was spreading very quickly among the heterosexual community.
10. The report assesses the impact of Aids on the gay community.
11. Visual material aids the retention of information.
12. Her much-loved brother lay dying of Aids.
13. Aids is a fatal disease.
14. The AIDS epidemic is accelerating dramatically.
15. Do you know what is AIDS?
16. The sponsored walk will raise money for AIDS care.
17. Welfare spending aids economic development in three ways.
18. These results represent a major breakthrough in Aids research.
19. The concert will raise funds for research into Aids.
20. Such aids amount to economic aggression.
21. AIDS victims often experience social ostracism and discrimination.
22. The symposium on AIDS research lasted two days.
23. The title is per-haps an allusion to AIDS.
24. We shouldn't discount the effect of AIDS.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Reading aids have been provided for partially sighted pupils.
26. Once you are injected you will—sooner or later—develop full-blown AIDS.
27. There is a range of programs on the market which may be described as design aids.
28. Scientists around the world are working to discover a cure for Aids.
29. We must use shock tactics if we are to stop Aids becoming another accepted 20th-century disease.
30. Some people have the erroneous notion that one can contract AIDS by giving blood.