Random good picture Not show
1. My secretary will phone you to arrange a meeting.
2. His secretary stopped taking notes to gape at me.
3. The new secretary takes dictation very well.
4. The president has dictated some letters to his secretary.
5. The company advertised for a new secretary.
6. The secretary pinned the papers together.
7. She barked out instructions to her secretary.
8. She's president and secretary all in one.
9. John is the secretary of our club.
10. How fast do you dictate to your secretary?
11. He dictated a memo to his secretary.
12. He's trying to seduce his secretary.
13. His secretary was instructed to cancel all his engagements.
14. The secretary transcribed those letters on the typewriter.
15. I had an affair with my secretary.
16. The club secretary will now draw the raffle.
17. We should hire another secretary to lighten Barbara's workload.
18. The secretary is trying to schedule the month's appointments.
19. He acted as secretary to the board.
20. Having worked for a whole day,(sentencedict.com)the secretary looked harassed.
21. I'll ask the secretary to file these letters away.
22. She penned a short memo to his private secretary.
23. She earned a living as a part-time secretary.
24. My secretary will see you into my office.
25. Applications should be forwarded through the secretary.
26. We'd better start scouting about for a new secretary.
27. His secretary typed the letter and he signed it.
28. A secretary transcribed the witnesses' statements.
29. The company advertised for a secretary.
30. The secretary led in the client.
More similar words: in secret, decrepit, decrease, military, secondary, voluntary, get around, retain, retail, elementary, concrete, documentary, retailer, planetarium, retaining, the proletariat, interpretation, recruit, sec., stare, star, second, insect, sector, start, target, section, secular, guitar, security.