Random good picture Not show
2. They underlaid the Atlantic with a cable.
3. The brake cable needs tightening up.
4. A thin cable carries the signal to a computer.
5. He accidentally sawed through a cable.
6. We have already advised you by cable.
7. After much tugging,[Sentencedict] the steel cable straightened out.
8. First, reel out the electric cable carefully.
9. The prisoners were regularly lashed with electric cable.
10. Repairs to the cable did not take too long.
11. They tied him to a chair with cable.
12. The truck used a cable to drag the car.
13. Steel cable will be used to replace worn ropes.
14. Now that we have cable, we get a wonderfully crisp picture, even on our old TV.
15. He resolutely hacked off the cable and the sail slipped down.
16. This cable should have a plug at one end and a socket at the other.
17. A new submarine cable was laid from England to Netherlands.
18. The socket for the printer cable is located at the rear of the computer.
19. The cable has a copper wire surrounded by a plastic sheath.
20. Is the cable long enough to reach the socket?
21. Connect the cable to the correct terminal.
22. The sailors heaved at the cable.
23. We heard a twang as the cable broke.
24. This cable has a rubber casing.
25. Someone will trip over that cable.
26. One in 10 homes now has cable TV.
27. The channel is only available on cable.
28. Clary tripped over a cable and broke his foot.
29. What is the breaking strain of this cable?
30. I'll wait for the movie to come out on cable.
More similar words: able, table, unable, enable, tableau, be able to, disabled, suitable, bearable, reliable, variable, vegetable, available, on the table, favorable, agreeable, comparable, remarkable, acceptable, changeable, vulnerable, tablespoon, inevitable, uncomfortable, sustainable, be available, unchangeable, considerable, cab, cabin.