Random good picture Not show
2. Now that we have cable, we get a wonderfully crisp picture, even on our old TV.
3. They underlaid the Atlantic with a cable.
4. He resolutely hacked off the cable and the sail slipped down.
5. The brake cable needs tightening up.
6. A thin cable carries the signal to a computer.
7. He accidentally sawed through a cable.
8. This cable should have a plug at one end and a socket at the other.
9. We have already advised you by cable.
10. After much tugging,[Sentencedict] the steel cable straightened out.
11. First, reel out the electric cable carefully.
12. The prisoners were regularly lashed with electric cable.
13. Repairs to the cable did not take too long.
14. They tied him to a chair with cable.
15. A new submarine cable was laid from England to Netherlands.
16. The socket for the printer cable is located at the rear of the computer.
17. The truck used a cable to drag the car.
18. The cable has a copper wire surrounded by a plastic sheath.
19. Steel cable will be used to replace worn ropes.
20. Is the cable long enough to reach the socket?
21. Cable television companies have launched major campaigns to increase their number of subscribers.
22. We ran a cable from the lights to the stage.
23. An employee sold him on the notion that cable was the medium of the future.
24. Connect the cable to the correct terminal.
25. Use this cable to attach the printer to the computer.
26. The sailors heaved at the cable.
27. We heard a twang as the cable broke.
28. I'll wait for the movie to come out on cable.
29. In half an hour[sentencedict.com], they'd switched the tags on every cable.
30. You need a decoding device to unscramble some of the signals sent out by satellite and cable TV.
More similar words: able, table, unable, enable, tableau, be able to, disabled, suitable, bearable, reliable, variable, vegetable, available, on the table, favorable, agreeable, comparable, remarkable, acceptable, changeable, vulnerable, tablespoon, inevitable, uncomfortable, sustainable, be available, unchangeable, considerable, cab, cabin.