Random good picture Not show
1. The people I met were intelligent, mature, personable.
2. The salesman was a very personable young man.
3. The sales assistant was a very personable young man.
4. She is intelligent, hard-working and personable.
5. Jeremy excepted, the men seemed personable.
6. While casual, it is extremely personable.
7. He was young,(http://sentencedict.com/personable.html) personable and elusive.
8. He was certainly the most personable lecturer there.
9. He seems a very personable young man.
10. Richard was tall for his age and personable, with impeccable manners and a strong sense of occasion.
11. Nick personable, Eton educated, slightly big boyish looking is 30 and married with two very young children.
12. He is pleasant, quite soft-spoken and a personable gentleman who maintains his innocence.
13. He had been a young man, quite personable until some one slashed his throat.
14. You take your vows, you are personable, you ingratiate yourself both with Lady Amelia and Lady Eleanor.
15. Luyendyk not only is eloquent and personable, he is Hollywood handsome.
16. A highly intelligent, highly motivated, and extremely personable young woman, Crystal has had numerous supports along the way.
17. He decided to dispense with the goodlooking, personable high-achiever destined to succeed and instead back the incumbent of this space.
18. David, exceptionally bright and personable, was probably as well-read on the game as any player I have known.
19. I sat next to a personable young man named Yong Yoon, who was not a typical bureaucrat.
20. His brother is a very personable young man.
21. I was tall and personable.
22. I think clinics are more personable than big hospitals.
23. Chantelle Qian is bright, personable and resourceful.
24. Keep the tone personable and look for ways to convey your passions.
25. Personable and humorous, he has a reputation as one of the guys of business education.
26. He was a handsome, personable officer and a popular figure on the British diplomatic and social scene, a frequent guest at parties given by society osteopath Stephen Ward.
27. I'M PERSONABLE: I give lots of unsolicited personal advice to co - workers.
28. Psychologically, it must have been extremely difficult for these students to equate suspect institutions with personable people.
29. They will mark you out as a professional - personable, efficient, and reliable.
30. The will is not effective until it is signed by a personable person.
More similar words: personal, personally, person, in person, personnel, enable, unable, amenable, the first person, sustainable, personification, ever so, resonate, seasonal, able, cable, table, be able to, tableau, affable, vegetable, suitable, bearable, disabled, variable, reliable, favorable, agreeable, comparable, available.