Random good picture Not show
1. He countermanded his instructions to his staff officer.
2. The commander countermanded the reinforcements to the battlefield.
3. I can't countermand an order Winger's given.
4. Terrorists tried to force him to countermand the order to attack.
5. countermanded the air strikes.
6. Goldstein was expelled for countermanding a direct order from the supervisor.
7. The magicians may counterfeit, but they can not countermand. 1.
8. The excitable Miss Coleman countermanded Rain's directions with inaccurate and unhelpful ones.
9. If not countermanded by personal courage or other organizational forces, this tendency becomes habitual and self-perpetuating.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. In the event the poll was countermanded, but the affair reflected badly on the government and the Janata Dal.
11. The election commission has therefore countermanded voting in several seats and ordered a re-poll in more than 1,000 booths.
12. Please countermand our order for same.
13. I have now to countermand that order, in consequence of the receipting of the letter this morning.
14. EXMP : The general countermand the orders issued in his absence.
15. Countermand that order with the agency, Pitcher [sentencedict.com], and don't bring any more of'em in here.
16. The countermand of a cheque only takes effect after the expiration oflimit of time for presentment.
17. Maybe Jaq would send the signal for exterminatus - and that command would already have been countermanded, light years away.
18. The Grand Duke appeared to be one of them, countermanding orders as fast as they were given.
19. In perhaps their most forceful intervention yet in Hong Kong, Mr Tung's wish was countermanded.
20. Any teacher could write their own long list of countermanding pieces of advice that have come their way.
More similar words: counter, counterpart, German, fisherman, county, country, account, count on, count out, discount, account for, accounting, hunter, on account of, in terms of, accountability, take into account, intermittent, developing countries, supermarket, chairman, performance, mount, term, haunted, terms, amount to, surmount, volunteer, counsel.