Random good picture Not show
1. The day dragged on interminably.
2. The meeting dragged on interminably.
3. He talked to me interminably about his first wife.
4. We had to wait interminably.
5. His successors were less committed and procrastinated interminably.
6. Ahead, the wall goes on interminably for mile after mile to the distant swelling on the horizon marking the summit.
7. I know people who read interminably, book after book, from page to page, and yet I should not call them 'well-read people'.
8. For the same reason, writers talk interminably about their own books.
9. People will shop interminably, ask endless questions and spend a lot of money to buy today's luxuries like big screen TV's(Sentencedict.com), VCR's and desktop computers and laptops.
10. To ponder interminably over the reason for one's own existence or the meaning of life in general seems to me, from an objectiver point of view, to be sheer folly.
11. For the same reason, writers talk interminably about their own books, winkling out hidden meanings, super-imposing new ones, begging response from those around them.
12. To ponder interminably over the reason for one's own existence or the meaning of life in general seems to me, from an objective point of view, to be sheer folly.
13. From any of the hexagons one can see, interminably, the upper and lower floors.
14. Above him, the topmost twigs of the trees whispered interminably.
15. And although when I was very young I rarely told anyone what I really thought, I clattered on interminably.
16. A gigantic brown sculpture of figures - revolutionary heroes in a typical propaganda pose - stood on top of an interminably wide flight of concrete steps.
17. Atlanta was only twenty miles away but the train crawled interminably through the wet early autumn afternoon, stopping at every by path for passengers.
More similar words: interminable, intermit, exterminate, extermination, intermittent, determine, determined, abominable, terminological, in terms of, intermediate, vermin, never mind, undermine, definable, attainable, sustainable, unattainable, countermand, painter, wintery, interim, internal, Internet, interval, interest, interior, interact, interject, interrupt.