Random good picture Not show
1. A solid bloc of union members support the decision.
2. It was very strong, made of three solid planks of wood.
3. The clothes froze solid on the washing-line.
4. Solid low-level waste will be disposed of deep underground.
5. The boat bumped against a solid object.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. During the evening rush hour it was often solid with vehicles.
7. The bass clarinet forms a solid bass for the woodwind group.
8. Thought is in the solid dream and the quite memory.
9. Freeze it only until firm but not rock solid.
10. Solid fuel would be more economical.
11. He remained in the hospital for a solid month.
12. We wanted to bottom our plan on a solid basis.
13. The lecture hall was packed solid .
14. The bacteria decomposed the milk into its solid and liquid elements.
15. Solid rock is broken down by weathering.
16. This theory needs to be backed up with solid empirical data/evidence.
17. She had refused all solid food.
18. The beads were carved from solid ivory.
19. It's time to start weaning her onto solid foods.
20. He did not eat solid food for several weeks.
21. The tunnel was blasted out of solid rock.
22. If you put it in the freezer[sentencedict.com], it will go solid.
23. It was so cold that the stream had frozen solid.
24. To build this tunnel we had to cut through the solid rock.
25. 10.One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
26. Liquid crystals are considered to be intermediate between liquid and solid.
27. The students in middle schools should build up a solid foundation in English.
28. To be authentic, the good are well rewarded; work to be practical, walking only solid!
29. This new model of drilling machine can bore through solid rock ten metres deep.
30. The aircraft came down in flames, and the heat fused most of the parts together into a solid mass.