Random good picture Not show
1. A solid bloc of union members support the decision.
2. The boiler uses solid fuel.
3. The clothes froze solid on the washing-line.
4. Solid low-level waste will be disposed of deep underground.
5. The boat bumped against a solid object.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Freeze it only until firm but not rock solid.
7. Solid fuel would be more economical.
8. He remained in the hospital for a solid month.
9. The lecture hall was packed solid .
10. Solid rock is broken down by weathering.
11. They tunnelled into solid rock.
12. She had refused all solid food.
13. The beads were carved from solid ivory.
14. It's time to start weaning her onto solid foods.
15. He did not eat solid food for several weeks.
16. The tunnel was blasted out of solid rock.
17. The streets are wedged solid with near-constant traffic gridlock.
18. The castle is founded on solid rock.
19. The lake was frozen solid .
20. The statue has a solid concrete base.
21. Ice is water in a solid state.
22. When water freezes, it becomes solid.
23. I slept for eight solid hours.
24. It was very strong, made of three solid planks of wood.
25. During the evening rush hour it was often solid with vehicles.
26. The bass clarinet forms a solid bass for the woodwind group.
27. Thought is in the solid dream and the quite memory.
28. If you put it in the freezer, it will go solid.
29. It was so cold that the stream had frozen solid.
30. To build this tunnel we had to cut through the solid rock.