Random good picture Not show
1. The potential savings are enormous.
2. Germany produced enormous quantities of coal, iron and steel.
3. The expenses came to an enormous sum.
4. Acting has brought me enormous enjoyment .
5. Liszt's piano music presents an enormous technical challenge.
6. They were used to imbibing enormous quantities of alcohol.
7. She has an enormous capacity for hard work.
8. He earned enormous sums of money.
9. The enormous fish snapped the line.
10. They have suffered an enormous personal tragedy.
11. The problems confronting the new government were enormous.
12. The main bedroom is enormous.
13. This is an enormous field of which l can here touch only the fringe.
14. He had enormous charm and a great sense of humour.
15. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
16. The loss of his high-paying job caused enormous domestic upheaval.
17. There was an enormous oak table in the center of the room.
18. That man has such an enormous ego - I've never known anyone so full of themselves!
19. We had enormous difficulty in getting hold of the right equipment.
20. They cut enormous blocks of stone out of the hillside.
21. I can't believe that that enormous meal wasn't enough to satisfy your hunger.
22. By some freak of fate, she won an enormous sum of money.
23. It was an enormous task that affected every stratum of society.
24. The post-war government had the enormous task of reconstructing the city.
25. The building scheme comes as an enormous boon for the building industry.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The library is an enormous resource for historians of medieval France.
27. We've seen an enormous growth in the number of businesses using the Web.
28. If such materials became generally available to the optics industry the payoffs from such a breakthrough would be enormous.
29. She recoiled in horror at the sight of an enormous spider.
30. Until his death in 1986 Greenwood owned and operated an enormous pear orchard.
More similar words: hormone, anonymous, indigenous, phenomenon, mount, harmony, amount to, furthermore, enough, take note of, give notice, take notice of, norm, form, former, formal, format, inform, perform, reform, normally, uniform, formula, platform, performer, formerly, informal, transform, formation, information.