Random good picture Not show
1. The tenancy is held in joint names.
2. The landlord gave notice of the termination of tenancy.
3. He held a sole tenancy of a flat.
4. The club occupies the land under a protected tenancy.
5. They had taken over the tenancy of the farm.
6. The land was held on a yearly tenancy.
7. The tenancy of this large room is five years.
8. He had no right to succeed to the tenancy when his father died.
9. You put your tenancy at risk if you fall behind with the rent.
10. His father took over the tenancy of the farm 40 years ago.
11. You can only take up occupation once the tenancy has been signed.
12. It follows that there was no joint tenancy.
13. It concerns the severance of a beneficial joint tenancy.
14. When she died the joint tenancy still subsisted.
15. The farm business tenancy is a helpful way forward.
16. After a five-year tenancy,(sentencedict.com) we were ready to move out.
17. Property held in joint tenancy automatically passes to the surviving spouse after the death of the other.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Such tenancy agreements may be redefined under the 1989 Housing Act.
19. The Council refused to rehouse because the tenancy was held in joint names with his ex-wife who has disappeared.
20. They have been granted the tenancy of a 71-acre county council holding at Underbank, Gawsworth, near Macclesfield.
21. Only a genuine tenancy at will will escape the provisions of the 1954 Act.
22. A landlord is bound to include a covenant against assignment and subletting if he wishes to maintain control over the business tenancy.
23. Agricultural land, for example, may be subject to a tenancy agreement or grass keep.
24. After the service of the notice the tenant is entitled to apply to the court for a new tenancy.
25. Under this system tenants paid low annual rents and a large entry fine at the beginning of their tenancy.
26. The question which has arisen is whether in these circumstances the beneficial joint tenancy was severed before Mrs. Dennis' death.
27. The right to be consulted about matters affecting their home or their tenancy.
28. The letter f is simply a shorthand for indicating that a furnished tenancy will be determined by the elements within the bracket.
29. It also emerged they were evicted from a farm in East Boldon, South Tyneside, in 1994 for breaching tenancy terms.
30. The restriction is as repugnant to the nature of the tenancy in the one case as in the other.
More similar words: sustenance, maintenance, tenant, penance, pregnancy, covenant, fancy, potency, tendency, finance, resonance, ordinance, financial, renaissance, consistency, discrepancy, repugnance, life expectancy, financial crisis, attendance, arena, enact, menace, Senate, enable, agency, senator, open air, teenage, penalty.