Random good picture Not show
1. He was unable to escape the array of facts.
2. The firemen were unable to quench the fire.
3. They were unable to gain admittance to the hall.
4. Doctors were unable to save her.
5. The world without you, unable to continue.
6. I'm unable to throw off this feeling of inertia.
7. I found myself unable to speak.
8. They were unable to meet their mortgage repayments.
9. I was unable to bate my enthusiasm.
10. We regret that we are unable to .....
11. She was unable to take up the London posting.
12. Morton stood stunned, unable to believe his ears.
13. I'm still unable to decide what to do.
14. He was unable to take nourishment for several days.
15. She was unable to find employment.
16. Lucy was unable to find out what had happened.
17. She is unable to walk.sentencedict.com/unable.html
18. I'm unable to decide for myself.
19. She found herself unable to meet his gaze.
20. He wants to come but he's unable to.
21. A bank spokesman was unable to clarify the situation.
22. They were unable to run the telephone network economically.
23. The happy blood is unable the backflow centripetal dirty.
24. A little baby is unable to walk or talk.
25. The two sides were unable to reach agreement.
26. Due to staff shortages, we are unable to offer a full buffet service on this train.
27. I have been unable to trace the letter you mentioned.
28. The police have been unable to find any trace of the gang.
29. You can finish the longest road step by step. But you may be unable to finish the shortest road if you have no action of striding.
30. The morale of the enemy soldiers degenerated, and they were unable to fight.
More similar words: enable, sustainable, able, cable, table, be able to, tableau, variable, bearable, suitable, reliable, vegetable, disabled, available, comparable, favorable, agreeable, on the table, inevitable, acceptable, changeable, vulnerable, tablespoon, remarkable, uncomfortable, be available, unchangeable, considerable, fortunately, complain about.