Similar words: attainable, sustainable, attain, unable, bill of attainder, abominable, interminable, enable. Meaning: adj. impossible to achieve.
Random good picture Not show
1. A military victory is unattainable.
2. This is not an unattainable ideal.
3. Participants get a cultural exposure unattainable by ordinary tourists.
4. A thin ribbon that separates unparalleled views from unattainable wealth, the walk is a welcome balm to the landlocked masses.
5. It is unattainable, not because of the nature of things, but because of the nature of our faculties.
6. The idea of wealth was not just unattainable, it was unthinkable; when the thought was uttered he ridiculed it.
7. Electricity and water on tap were unattainable dreams for most, but then, nobody had much time to indulge in dreams.
8. This is not an unattainable ideal, but a goal which you must pursue in order to avoid stagnation.
9. In fact, perfect information is the unattainable holy grail, but dotcom business brings it that little bit closer.
10. That is, better an unattainable ideal than a limited attainable goal when it comes to the welfare of our fellow men.
11. The fog bank was unattainable and rather than surrender, Kennedy opened fire against both vessels with his antique and wholly inadequate guns.
12. There are those who argue that true independent advice is unattainable.
13. Some economists think that full employment in Europe is an unattainable goal.
14. However, it may be unfair to accuse the candidates of failing to attain the unattainable.
15. Television can create deep dissatisfaction by portraying lifestyles that are unattainable.
16. To the average teacher in the average school the official curriculum plan is unattainable.
17. The persistence of this balance has placed the two sides in positions in which each is seeking something apparently unattainable.
18. Their strategy was to claim that output targets were unattainable, and not to attain them.
19. Total immunity from colds once seemed to be the unattainable Holy Grail of clinical viral science.
20. Moreover they nearly always end in tragedy because the protagonists reach out in some way fur the unattainable.sentencedict.com
21. This makes them subservient to a moral objective which may be unattainable.
22. Similarly, your internal editor insists that you create documents based on equally arbitrary and unattainable standards.
23. Perfection is never qualified or quantified, making it therefore unattainable.
24. Yet within a month it had received additional funding and increased sessions and would be able to meet demands previously unattainable.
25. The new exams have been designed for weaker students who, until now, have been set unattainable targets.
26. For the genetic engineers, the grail of nitrogen-fixation remains unattainable.
27. This was considered generally impractical and in view of the particular difficulties of carrying out social research in Belfast, probably unattainable.
28. Dully punching Lucy's old number, slamming the phone down on unattainable.
29. According to the conflictual, realist world-view, national security is unattainable.
30. For many young people in rural areas, a university education seems like an unattainable dream.
More similar words: attainable, sustainable, attain, unable, bill of attainder, abominable, interminable, enable, amenable, complain about, personable, maintain, unabated, unabashed, unabashedly, attack, attach, attach to, attached, fortunately, retain, obtain, detain, unfortunately, britain, sustain, captain, curtain, contain, abstain.