Random good picture Not show
1) Don't expose it to the sun.
2) Do not expose it to the sun.
3) She was careful enough not to expose her skin to the sun.
4) He lifted his T-shirt to expose a jagged scar across his chest.
5) By bathing in unclean water,(http://sentencedict.com/expose.html) they expose themselves to contamination.
6) He did not want to expose his fears and insecurity to anyone.
7) Altman strips away the pretence and mythology to expose the film industry as a business like any other.
8) My job as a journalist is to expose the truth.
9) The battery would expose as being overcharged.
10) Do not expose babies to strong sunlight.
11) We must expose this shameful activity to the newspapers.
12) Don't expose undeveloped film to light.
13) The corrupt official bought off those who might expose him.
14) It's the job of the newspapers to expose the wrongs suffered by such people.
15) When Myra told Karp she'd expose his past, he blew up.
16) We want to expose the kids to as much art and culture as possible.
17) She threatened to publicly expose his double life if he left her.
18) The newspaper published an expose of the film star's past life.
19) I'm afraid I might expose my real feelings for him.
20) He threatened to expose the racism that existed within the police force.
21) No one wants to expose themselves, lay their feelings bare.
22) The Budget does expose the lies ministers were telling a year ago.
23) It is unwise to expose yourself by trying to do something that is too difficult for you.
24) The surgeon cut through connective tissue to expose the bone.
25) I'm afraid to expose my innermost thoughts and emotions to anyone.
26) Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government.
27) The plaster on the walls has been removed to expose the original bricks underneath.
28) The portrait painter had the power to massage the king's ego or to expose his flaws.
29) The film is about a young police-officer and his struggle to expose corruption in the force.
30) This is why the search for true happiness will inevitably start to expose the shallowness of our lives.