Random good picture Not show
1. The army experts made the bomb safe.
2. The pilot gave the order to bomb up.
3. The bomb blew a huge hole in the ground.
4. A huge bomb blast rocked central London last night.
5. The bomb was detonated by remote control.
6. The first atomic bomb was made in America.
7. The terrorists were killed when their bomb detonated unexpectedly.
8. The terrorists charged the bomb with an explosive substance.
9. Has the country got the bomb now?
10. The bomb had been set with a four-hour fuse.
11. They took refuge in a bomb shelter.
12. Several people were injured in a bomb explosion.
13. The device was defused by army bomb disposal experts.
14. Bomb disposal experts exploded the device under controlled conditions.
15. Hiroshima was nearly obliterated by the atomic bomb.
16. The bomb was disguised as a package.
17. The bomb scorched the side of the building.
18. They were clearing up when the second bomb exploded.
19. The bomb blew him to kingdom come.
20. A bomb exploded at the embassy, injuring several people.
21. An army bomb squad arrived and defused the bomb.
22. Traffic was disrupted by a hoax bomb.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. A 100-pound bomb exploded/went off today, injuring three people.
24. A bomb has been detonated by a special mechanism.
25. The bomb killed four soldiers and three civilians.
26. The party's really going a bomb, isn't it?
27. Is there any risk of the bomb exploding?
28. The bomb blew the car to smithereens.
29. The bomb has been safely disposed of.
30. The bomb fizzled out,and no one was hurt.