Random good picture Not show
1. The people in the rural areas use mud bricks only as an immediate, practical necessity.
2. He is vicar of a large rural parish.
3. The government wants to encourage viable self-contained rural communities.
4. We left the city for a rural home.
5. Every year thousands of people flee the big cities in search of the pastoral/rural idyll.
6. Crops are often in rural areas.
7. Extreme poverty still exists in many rural areas.
8. All rural settlements were classified according to their size.
9. The informative asides about rural life make this wine guide rather special.
10. In France patois was spoken in rural(sentence dictionary), less developed regions.
11. This mail service is called Rural Free Delivery.
12. They announced the initiation of a rural development programme.
13. Public transport is a lifeline for many rural communities.
14. The paper is largely circulated in the rural regions.
15. In rural areas(sentencedict.com), the corollary of increased car ownership has been a rapid decline in the provision of public transport.
16. In the Balearics pockets of rural life and inland villages are undisturbed.
17. The lure of rural life is proving as strong as ever.
18. Textile weavers receive low wages in the rural areas.
19. Recent economic doldrums have damaged the rural west.
20. We have campaigned for better rural transport.
21. Rural areas have been worst hit by the strike.
22. In the rural areas, family and tribal loyalties continue to be important.
23. Her journal is an important document of Victorian rural life.
24. He has caught the zeitgeist of rural life in the 1980s very well indeed.
25. Consort has a population of 714 and is about as rural and isolated as you can get.
26. The plan has the added advantage of bringing employment to rural areas.
27. A county usually consists of several towns and the rural areas which surround them.
28. These incidents are best understood in the broader context of developments in rural society.
29. For many, the essence of French living is to be found in the rural heartlands.
30. She used a fair amount of poetic licence when describing her life in rural France.
More similar words: naturally, cultural, naturalist, structural, agricultural, accurate, encourage, accuracy, rally, oral, courageous, discourage, insurance, accurately, discouraged, encouraging, overall, enthrall, after all, mineral, neutral, federal, central, liberal, funeral, several, literally, in general, paralysis, demoralize.