Random good picture Not show
1. He is vicar of a large rural parish.
2. The government wants to encourage viable self-contained rural communities.
3. We left the city for a rural home.
4. Crops are often in rural areas.
5. Extreme poverty still exists in many rural areas.
6. All rural settlements were classified according to their size.
7. This mail service is called Rural Free Delivery.
8. They announced the initiation of a rural development programme.
9. The people in the rural areas use mud bricks only as an immediate(sentence dictionary), practical necessity.
10. Every year thousands of people flee the big cities in search of the pastoral/rural idyll.
11. The informative asides about rural life make this wine guide rather special.
12. In France patois was spoken in rural, less developed regions.
13. Public transport is a lifeline for many rural communities.
14. The paper is largely circulated in the rural regions.
15. Textile weavers receive low wages in the rural areas.
16. Recent economic doldrums have damaged the rural west.
17. We have campaigned for better rural transport.
18. Rural areas have been worst hit by the strike.
19. He grew up in a rural backwater.
20. Agriculture forms the backbone of the rural economy.
21. A large percentage of the rural population was illiterate.
22. Two mobile units provide healthcare in rural villages.
23. Most of the country, except the east, is rural.
24. The central plank of the bill was rural development.
25. Mobile shops are invaluable to people in rural areas.
26. Their cottage is in an idyllic rural setting.
27. He has a romantic view of rural society.
28. Consort has a population of 714 and is about as rural and isolated as you can get.
29. The plan has the added advantage of bringing employment to rural areas.
30. A county usually consists of several towns and the rural areas which surround them.
More similar words: naturally, cultural, naturalist, structural, agricultural, accurate, encourage, accuracy, rally, oral, courageous, discourage, insurance, accurately, discouraged, encouraging, overall, enthrall, after all, mineral, neutral, federal, central, liberal, funeral, several, literally, in general, paralysis, demoralize.