Random good picture Not show
(2) She left her hat on.
(3) She was wearing a red hat.
(4) The wide-brimmed straw hat shielded his face.
(5) The magician conjured a rabbit out of his hat.
(6) She felt undressed without her hat.
(7) He removed his hat as a sign of reverence.
(8) I recognized Mary by her red hat.
(9) The hat is part of the school uniform.
(10) A hat is a covering for your head.
(11) Put this hat on to keep your head warm.
(12) He placed a battered felt hat on his head.
(13) This design knocks everything else into a cocked hat.
(14) Hang your hat on the hook.
(15) She bought a chic little hat.
(16) That's a pretty hat you're wearing.
(17) A gust of wind blew his hat off.
(18) The hat costs a fiver.
(19) He paused, feeling his scalp prickling under his hat.
(20) She wore a wide-brimmed hat.
(21) He clapped his hat on angrily and walked out. Sentencedict.com
(22) Who is that woman in the red hat?
(23) Who's the rather large lady in the hat?
(24) Peter dipped his whole head under, hat and all.
(25) Fetch me my hat please.
(26) I ought to throw this hat away.
(27) The spy whelmed his hat down over his eyes.
(28) May I try on the hat?
(29) I recognised Mary by her red hat.
(30) I like your chic hat.