Random good picture Not show
1. This could mean a massive furlough of government workers.
2. Eight massive stone pillars supported the roof.
3. There is a massive monument in the square.
4. He died of a massive brain haemorrhage .
5. We must make massive efforts to improve it.
6. The temple is supported by massive columns.
7. The gorilla had a massive forehead.
8. The recent economic crisis has led to massive layoffs.
9. She suffered a massive exposure to toxic chemicals.
10. The bell is massive, weighing over 40 tons.
11. The country has undergone massive changes recently.
12. The roof is supported by eight massive stone pillars.
13. These new bullets are capable of inflicting massive injuries.
14. It was a massive, graceless house.
15. We had a massive snowball fight .
16. We ran up a massive hotel bill.
17. The war caused a massive transfer of population.
18. Massive chimneys were spewing out smoke and flames.
19. There's been massive television coverage of the World Cup.
20. There was evidence of massive fraud.
21. On the big night there was a massive turnout.
22. She died following a massive stroke.
23. She died of a massive heart attack.
24. They've got a massive house.
25. Five cows graze serenely around a massive oak.
26. The government found itself confronted by massive opposition.
27. They have massive rows because they're both so stubborn.
28. Organizing the show has been a massive undertaking.
29. The massive boardroom pay awards were criticized by the workers.
More similar words: excessive, aggressive, impressive, progressive, mass, the mass of, offensive, assign, assist, extensive, exclusive, defensive, classic, classify, assist in, exclusively, assistant, classical, comprehensive, assistance, assignment, as soon as possible, carcinomas, pass, class, asset, missile, Russian, session, mission.