Random good picture Not show
1. Without sustenance, the animals will soon die.
2. I should not have to rely on sustenance to the touch than the future.
3. Rice was the basis of daily sustenance.http://Sentencedict.com
4. Elections are essential for the sustenance of parliamentary democracy.
5. Elections are necessary for the sustenance of democracy.
6. There's not much sustenance in a bowl of soup.
7. Arguing would only give further sustenance to his allegations.
8. A stick of celery does not provide much sustenance.
9. Potatoes were their only means of sustenance.
10. When her husband died, she drew sustenance from/she found sustenance in her religious beliefs.
11. There's not much sustenance in a glass of orange squash.
12. We are meant to find sustenance and joy from this planet.
13. Individuals have to derive all their sustenance from a leader.
14. We need sustenance and a viable habitat, but we also need social cohesion and connection of all sorts.
15. Bursting with spring health, they are drawing sustenance from a compost containing thousands of banknotes and travellers cheques.
16. Many cultures bias their legacies, parental care, sustenance, and favoritism toward sons at the expense of daughters.
17. That remains devoted to status, sustenance of our image, and acceptance as the great reward for all our efforts!
18. Penelope reached for it hurriedly, needing its sustenance to maintain her equilibrium.
19. During this freezing weather, the food put out by householders is the only form of sustenance that the birds have.
20. The earth brings forth large crops every year for the sustenance of man and beast.
21. The state provided a basic quantity of food for daily sustenance, but little else.
22. We depended on that ox not only for transportation but also for sustenance.
23. The human species has three innate drives - we need sustenance, shelter and species reproduction.
24. Just as humans depend on plants to live, so the Gods depend on human sacrifices for a kind of sustenance.
25. The buffalo was the Plains Indians' main source of sustenance.
26. Remember that there is a snack bar in the Tower for sustenance, if it all gets too much.
27. The theories and stories in this book should provide not only sustenance in material quests, but also a splash of fun.
28. All was safely gathered in and Mr and Mrs Squirrel Nutkin's hoard was laid up for winter's sustenance.
29. Each had an individual story that complemented the other, creating ecological beauty and providing spiritual as well as physical sustenance.
30. They have a well of real belief from which to draw sustenance when times are tough.
More similar words: maintenance, penance, finance, attendance, sustain, sustainable, pregnancy, financial, cluster, listen, listener, listen to, financial crisis, consistent, cancel, cancer, dancer, stance, glance, chance, consistently, sentence, romance, balance, alliance, enhance, penitence, by chance, instance, balanced.