Random good picture Not show
(1) He's taking classes in car maintenance.
(2) He took a course to learn about car maintenance.
(3) Routine maintenance of the garden consists of keeping weeds under control.
(4) The full student maintenance grant was rather less than ￡2 000.
(5) The school pays for heating and the maintenance of the buildings.
(6) The caretaker is responsible for the maintenance of the school buildings.
(7) She did none of the maintenance on the vehicle itself.
(8) This type of garden requires minimal maintenance.
(9) The engine is designed for easy maintenance.
(10) He refused to pay maintenance for his three children.
(11) Engine maintenance is dirty work.
(12) The manual stresses the importance of regular maintenance.
(13) The maintenance staff are grossly underpaid.
(14) His small farm provides maintenance[sentencedict.com/maintenance.html], but not much more.
(15) She wrote a book on car maintenance.
(16) We carry out routine maintenance of the equipment.
(17) He was jailed for failing to pay maintenance arrears.
(18) Absentee fathers will be forced to pay child maintenance.
(19) Old houses need a lot of maintenance.
(20) He pays ￡1 000 a month in child maintenance.
(21) We provide a maintenance service on all our products.
(22) The course gives you basic instruction in car maintenance.
(23) It's just a regular maintenance shutdown.
(24) Regulations specify how long maintenance crews can work.
(25) He learnt tractor maintenance.
(26) The purpose of the UN is the maintenance of international peace and security.
(27) There are certain things that are absolutely basic to the maintenance of a good relationship.
(28) The power station has been shut down for essential maintenance.
(29) Under the terms of the lease, you have to pay maintenance charges.
(30) The network will be down for an hour for routine maintenance.
More similar words: penance, maintain, finance, in the main, intend, intent, intense, sentence, painter, intensity, attendance, uncertainty, in the distance, domain, remain, mainly, remaining, mainstream, pregnancy, financial, contend, in the name of, ain't, financial crisis, cancel, cancer, faint, stance, glance, dancer.