Random good picture Not show
1. Many suffered from a definable alcohol, drug, or mental disorder.
2. This is user definable and determines which process model the module is to follow.
3. Do color words have analyzable, definable meaning?
4. The causes of racial hatred are not readily definable.
5. Even Macintosh operating systems need some user definable automation.
6. The controller has re - definable control structure and supports the simulation software MATLAB.
7. This is due in large part to GlobalSpec's definable customer base.
8. It also features five user definable buttons, a run window,(Sentencedict.com ) and scratch pad.
9. User - definable article categories for easy grouping and retrieval.
10. The Balance that Merging cost's exceeding Definable Net Assets Fair Proportion is validated as Commercial Standing.
11. Thus, a regularity in discourse is a linguistic feature which occurs in a definable environment with a significant frequency.
12. There is a recurrence of the e-a assonance at the ends of lines, but in no definable pattern.
13. One view was that they form a kind of virtuous circle of equally basic expressions definable in terms of each other.
14. We must assume either that all chains between junctions are of equal stretched length or that there is some definable length distribution.
15. The presence of any type of visible dirt under good lighting conditions on any surface or definable area.
16. Proposition 1. is well - formed , with PS containing only monotonic policies. In addition, every state is definable.
17. The logical formulas are an ordered binary pair, the first element is an assertion and the second is a definable domain or approximations of undefinable domain corresponding to the assertion.
18. Are the answers you put down things that you personally researched, studied and found definable, concrete answers to?Or are they simply vague, wishy-washy answers you were told by someone else?
19. Romance is a nebulous thing with the curious property of being describable but not definable.
20. The first list is updated by Kaspersky Labs, and the two are user definable.
21. The rank function is proved to be matroidal and the lattice of definable sets is geometric.
More similar words: attainable, abominable, sustainable, interminable, unattainable, define, definite, definitely, definitive, definition, unable, enable, amenable, personable, reasonable, defile, deficit, defiant, defiance, finally, finance, complain about, financial, financial crisis, able, viable, cable, table, liable, gabled.