Random good picture Not show
1) The legislation has a fundamental weakness.
2) Congress has been tinkering with the legislation.
3) The police think that such legislation would be unworkable.
4) This is a very important piece of legislation .
5) The government rushed through legislation aimed at Mafia leaders.
6) The legislation is still in draft form.
7) He gave his assent to the proposed legislation.
8) New legislation makes it an offence to carry guns.
9) This new legislation effectively prevents us from trading.
10) The legislation has failed to achieve its stated objectives.
11) This is a significant piece of legislation.
12) The legislation will be difficult to enforce.
13) A major amendment was introduced into the legislation.
14) The impact of the new legislation has been greatly overstated.
15) Calls for more legislation to protect tenants were not heeded.
16) In 1987,(http://sentencedict.com/legislation.html) Garcia introduced legislation to nationalize Peru's banking and financial systems.
17) Unintelligible legislation is the negation of the rule of law and of parliamentary democracy.
18) Because of the legislation I could not employ a woman. Women have made themselves unemployable. They have scored an own goal.
19) The assembly voted to delay the legislation to allow further consultation to take place.
20) Wit Wolzek claimed the legislation could impinge on privacy, self determination and respect for religious liberty.
21) Working conditions are susceptible of improvement by legislation.
22) The legislation was made retrospective.
23) The legislation had been ambiguously worded .
24) The prime minister is personally committed to this legislation.
25) Is this situation not susceptible of improvement by legislation?
26) The paramount duty of Congress is to stop deficiencies by the restoration of that protective legislation which has always been the firmst prop of the Treasury.
27) Small businesses are expressly exempted from the requirements of this legislation.
28) There are few precedents for this sort of retroactive legislation.
29) Two of the projects are deemed to infringe EU legislation.
30) Local councils will be given some leeway as to how they implement the legislation.
More similar words: legislative, legislator, legislature, translation, allegation, relation, isolation, inflation, violation, regulation, population, revelation, installation, speculation, correlation, calculation, relationship, in relation to, nation, equation, location, donation, zonation, operation, education, national, formation, migration, summation, situation.