Random good picture Not show
(1) The government should do more to promote sustainable agriculture.
(2) Unfortunately, this level of output is not sustainable.
(3) Sustainable development implies a long-term perspective.
(4) Cycling is a totally sustainable form of transport.
(5) The creation of an efficient and sustainable transport system is critical to the long-term future of London.
(6) The party is promising low inflation and sustainable economic growth.
(7) That sort of extreme diet is not sustainable over a long period.
(8) Land-use has to be balanced to achieve sustainable use.
(9) Which industries out of this set will be sustainable?
(10) Fishermen rely on a sustainable salmon fishery.
(11) These raise questions like: What is sustainable tourism?
(12) This unbalanced situation is not sustainable.
(13) Nor does performance shift to a new more sustainable level.
(14) Sets out a definition of sustainable development and the government's commitment in practical terms.
(15) But sustainability in such arid circumstances depends on sustainable populations which do not exceed the resources.
(16) This is the ultimate sustainable city in terms of jokes and governmental circus acts.
(17) Discusses the conflicting arguments for and against sustainable development, with particular reference to architecture.
(18) It should be scrapped and replaced by a sustainable system of healthy food production.
(19) While companies talk about sustainable agriculture[sentencedict.com], they create plant varieties that can withstand being sprayed by their most virulent herbicides.
(20) A sustainable water supply would require a 32 percent cut in consumption.
(21) Quietly, slowly and significantly, sustainable agriculture is sweeping the farming systems of the world.
(22) Greenpeace has described the guidelines' description of sustainable management as too vague.
(23) Sustainable development consoles us with the idea that we can go on having more provided we are more hygienic and respect nature.
(24) Try to buy wood that you know has come from a sustainable source. Sentencedict.com
(25) A large international meeting was held with the aim of promoting sustainable development in all countries.
(26) It will combat recession now and build sustained and sustainable recovery for the future.
(27) Did enough existing people in key jobs learn enough new skills, behaviors, and working relationships to make performance sustainable?
(28) Before you buy furniture, make sure it isn't made from tropical hardwoods, unless from a sustainable source.
(29) The latter, he argues, can only be accomplished if an adequate food supply is produced within a ecologically sustainable system.
(30) One battleground in the debate is the issue of whether biotechnology threatens sustainable agriculture.
More similar words: sustain, enable, unable, complain about, maintain, obtain, retain, stair, able, captain, curtain, contain, certain, just as, cable, table, uncertain, container, certainly, retaining, for certain, just about, upstairs, be able to, tableau, reliable, vegetable, disabled, variable, suitable.