Random good picture Not show
1. Pleasing everybody is pleasing nobody.
2. The arrangement of the furniture formed a pleasing ensemble.
3. This is more pleasing in appearance.
4. Visually the house is very pleasing, but it's uncomfortable.
5. This area of France has a pleasing climate in August.
6. The view was pleasing.
7. He manifested a pleasing personality on stage.
8. Visually the chair is very pleasing, but it's uncomfortable.
9. Their candor is a very pleasing feature.
10. It's pleasing to listen to.
11. His poem has a pleasing rhythm.
12. There's just no pleasing some people .
13. The news was very pleasing to us.
14. There is nothing aestheti-cally pleasing about this bridge.
15. The new building was pleasing to the eye.
16. The design of the house had a pleasing symmetry, its oblong shape being picked up in its elongated windows.
17. There's no pleasing our teacher, he always grumbles about our work even when we've done our best.
18. This painting has a pleasing balance of shapes and colours.
19. It was pleasing to know that the presentation had gone so well.
20. It was very pleasing, very liberating.
21. Simple, elegant, pleasing to the eye.
22. The result, now thoroughly creosoted, looks very pleasing.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. But then, he wasn't a particularly pleasing individual.
24. Your pleasing burden has made you melancholy.
25. One pleasing exception is the new pop-up menu feature.
26. You can stain the wood with this special liquid to give it a pleasing color.
27. I like objects to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
28. This time the teacher will not mark our English exercises for spelling and grammar, but she will be looking for pleasing expression.
29. Virginia had spent longer than usual over her toilet that evening, with pleasing results.
30. Play with the design onscreen, moving text and pictures until you get a pleasing arrangement.
More similar words: increasing, increasingly, please, pleasure, casino, plea, plead, least, feasible, at least, release, in the least, not in the least, singer, single, housing, missing, uprising, imposing, supposing, single out, leading, outgassing, promising, surprising, processing, bleaching, advertising, reasoning, disingenuous.