Random good picture Not show
1. Metropolitan residents are used to fast rhythm.
2. There's no essential difference between a metropolitan and a peasant.
3. He's Curator of Prints at the Metropolitan.
4. Metropolitan buildings become taller than ever.
5. He is currently being held in a metropolitan correctional center.
6. The entire metropolitan center possessed a high and mighty air calculated to overawe and abash the common applicant.
7. He was drawn to the metropolitan glamour and excitement of Paris.
8. Canadian French is different from the language of metropolitan France.
9. The usual metropolitan and highbrow bias can be discerned.
10. Alternative accommodation in the metropolitan area for a new breed of large steamships had become a matter of some urgency.
11. Sixty years later Camberwell was a metropolitan borough whose population had multiplied more than six fold to 259,339.
12. Recent statistics issued by the Metropolitan Police indicated that a quarter of all serious crimes in Greater London are committed by school-children.
13. In metropolitan areas the districts are responsible for education(sentencedict.com), social services and libraries.
14. The Metropolitan Transportation Commission is drawing up a list of projects.
15. The beat, a hangover from the early Metropolitan Police as well as from the older watch system, had clearly defined features.
16. Of the 19 LEAs involved, 12 were metropolitan boroughs and 7 were counties.
17. The four metropolitan areas with the highest rents were located in California: San Jose, $ 1, 330.
18. This is yet another slur on the integrity of the Metropolitan Police.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Two years ago, he signed over his art collection to the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art.
20. It's a simple matter to circulate a newspaper in the metropolitan area.
21. He ordered disclosure of a medical report to the Metropolitan Police in pursuance of an investigation of murder.
22. Those without a formula entitlement, both inside and outside metropolitan areas, would have to rely on discretionary grants.
23. In general, the provincial circuit is a far tougher cookie than its metropolitan counterpart.
24. An example of good practice in incorporating disabled people into an allocations policy was again provided by Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council.
25. It was used to justify the introduction of the poll tax and to justify breaking up metropolitan counties.
26. Services, have already set up networks in most major metropolitan areas to offer Internet access via the cell phone technology.
27. In his new job at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Stacy is joining a metropolitan college steeped in history.
28. London Transport adhered very strictly to annual inspection of cars and overhaul as necessary, ready for relicensing as Metropolitan Stage Carriages.
29. They polished up the opera house, and every summer stars from the Metropolitan came out and performed.
30. But price changes, as shown in the index charts below, will vary in the 10 metropolitan areas examined.
More similar words: political, politician, politically, police, policy, drop off, drop out, come true, propose, proposed, proportion, come to life, tropical, in proportion to, military, facilitate, militarism, electroplating, rehabilitation, little by little, get ready, retreat, get rid of, on top of, pole, poll, poly, solid, apology, crop.