Random good picture Not show
(2) We have a vast expanse of cultivated land.
(3) The land here has been intensively cultivated for generations.
(4) Millet is cultivated on some farms here.
(5) She also cultivated a small garden of her own.
(6) His mother was an elegant(http://Sentencedict.com), cultivated woman.
(7) Corn and cotton are extensively cultivated in this region.
(8) Olives have been cultivated successfully in southern Australia.
(9) She has cultivated an image as a tough negotiator.
(10) He has cultivated good relations with his neighbors.
(11) The land around here has never been cultivated.
(12) 90% of the land is cultivated.
(13) We cultivated maize and watermelons.
(14) She cultivated her mind by reading many books.
(15) They cultivated kelp off the seashore of their village.
(16) His voice was pleasant and cultivated.
(17) This field has not been cultivated for years.
(18) This modern image is actively cultivated by the company.
(19) These cultivated individuals have been imbued with a sense of social purpose.
(20) Howe carefully cultivated Daniel C. Roper, the Assistant Postmaster General.
(21) He co-opted many nationalist slogans and cultivated a populist image.
(22) Recent excavations testify to the presence of cultivated inhabitants on the hill during the Arthurian period.
(23) The communal land is cultivated by the womenfolk in the tribe.
(24) Mediterranean oat held to be progenitor of modern cultivated oat.
(25) The tribe cultivated the land and grew the food.
(26) Then, with cultivated majesty, Museveni rose.
(27) Since his graduation he had not cultivated Learning.
(28) A broad valley opened up leading to a high, flat plateau of cultivated land.
(29) The wild boar ploughs the earth up like a furrow, and does irreparable damage in the cultivated lands.
(30) Zhoushan Islands is the underseas garden in which the oysters are planted, cultivated and harvested.
More similar words: motivate, captivation, private, ultimate, privately, ultimately, penultimate, the private sector, multiple, multiply, result in, multilingual, culture, faculty, cultural, difficult, innovative, agriculture, agricultural, conservative, acculturation, excavate, enervate, aggravate, inculcate, adulterate, circulate, ejaculate, inoculate, speculate.