Similar words: crotchety, rote, froth, brother, carrot, proton, crop, protest. Meaning: [krɒtʃ] n. 1. the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches 2. the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk 3. external sex organ.
Random good picture Not show
1. Glover kicked him hard in the crotch.
2. There's a hole in the crotch.
3. They were too long in the crotch.
4. It had been split open from neck to crotch.
5. Her hand brushed against his crotch lightly.
6. His wool-blend slacks are creased at the crotch.
7. He actually heard it slosh around in his crotch.
8. The young almond trees were crotch deep in river water.
9. E-e started kissing her crotch, very gently, his lips barely touching the fabric.
10. There was a dark stain around the crotch of the trousers.
11. Scalzo tugged at his crotch, looking the man right in the eye.
12. The crotch is a notched stick which holds both harpoons.
13. He has a dull heavy ache in the crotch.
14. Saddle width is too narrow and low in crotch.
15. He climbed into the crotch of a tree.
16. These jeans are too tight in the crotch.
17. AKA get an unrequested view of some carpenters crotch.
18. Crotch seam – please double stitch to ensure strength.
19. The child was sitting on a crotch of a tree.
20. I see a Renaissance at his crotch under your splayed legs.
21. Unless I see at least a hint of contour, I assume a crotch has been padded.
22. Trent came after him, right foot driving at his crotch but hitting his thigh as he rolled again.
23. Even when his hands pat their way up to my crotch it is less embarrassing than having a tailor measure my inside leg.
24. Wally dropped his head into my lap and began nuzzling my crotch.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. A hushed audience watched her spread her legs, and present the broom handle to her open crotch.
26. When it started again there was a new pain a sharp burning sensation in her crotch.
27. Here's a pair of jeans, pulled down to reveal a shaven male crotch.
28. Her free hand reached down through her lap to grab a sincere handful of my crotch.
29. The minute the dog wore new pet clothes, it urinated and wet its crotch.
30. A convenient pant is characterized in that a run-through opening is arranged from a crotch to a front and back waist and the opening is provided with a slide fastener so as to close the opening.
More similar words: crotchety, rote, froth, brother, carrot, proton, crop, protest, garrote, protect, protein, cross, crowd, crook, crops, protocol, grotesque, across, crouch, crop up, cross out, crowded, protective, protection, protracted, cronyism, get across, protect from, cut across, macrocosm.