Random good picture Not show
1. A politician is a man who undertands government, and it takes a poiltician to run a government. A statesman is a politician who's been dead ten or fifeen years.
2. Since a politician never believes what he says, he is surprised when others believe him. Charles de Gaulle
3. It was the first time a Green politician and a Labour minister had shared a platform .
4. He is widely regarded as Hungary's most skilful politician.
5. The newspaper editorial defamed the politician.
6. McCarthyism is named after the American politician Joseph McCarthy, who in the 1950s accused many Americans of being Communists.
7. The politician thundered at the government's plans.
8. If a politician transgresses, that is not the fault of the media.
9. She is a shrewd politician who wants to avoid offending the electorate unnecessarily.
10. They said the greatest virtues in a politician were integrity,(sentencedict.com) correctness and honesty.
11. The politician was ousted from office by a vote from members of his own party.
12. The politician was at the pinnacle of his fame.
13. A scrupulous politician would not lie about her business interests.
14. The mayor is a skilled politician.
15. As a politician, he knows how to manipulate public opinion.
16. The politician gave an equivocal answer.
17. A politician must be able to communicate.
18. He has shown himself to be an artful politician.
19. This famous politician often ripped into his opponents in the newspaper.
20. The politician was awarded £50 000 damages over false allegations made by the newspaper.
21. Mrs Thatcher was a tough and uncompromising politician.
22. He was known as a radical reformer/thinker/politician.
23. It is rare to find a prominent politician with few political enemies.
24. The politician exposed himself by attacking the government's plan.
25. He would not be the first politician to connive at a shady business deal.
26. He is a highly ambitious politician.
27. This politician tried to cheat the people into the belief that he would work for public welfare.
28. Her testimony works against his chance of success as a politician.
29. In ten years he'll be dead and buried as a politician.
30. Yesterday's riot broke out at the instigation of an unknown politician.
More similar words: political, politically, musician, metropolitan, physician, technician, criticize, police, policy, official, judicial, officially, artificial, enticing, critic, coalition, anticipate, facilities, participate, participant, critical, participation, little by little, poly, pole, poll, solid, apology, Catholic, symbolic.