Random good picture Not show
1. His tone changed dramatically when he saw the money.
2. Profits have soared dramatically in recent months.
3. Viewing figures for the series have dropped dramatically.
4. Infant mortality has been dramatically reduced.
5. People dramatically cross very thin line between life and death.
6. The laser guidance system dramatically increases the likelihood that the missile will strike home.
7. The population increased dramatically in the first half of the century.
8. Sales of nerve gas antidotes increased dramatically before the war.
9. Company sales improved dramatically following a $2 million marketing campaign.
10. Their quality of life improved dramatically when they moved to France.
11. Infant mortality has been dramatically reduced because of modern medicine.
12. A better water supply would contribute dramatically to the villagers' well-being.
13. At speeds above 50mph, serious injuries dramatically increase.
14. She dropped her voice dramatically.
15. The AIDS epidemic is accelerating dramatically.
16. The number of homeless people has increased dramatically.
17. The public mood changed dramatically after the bombing.
18. House prices have jumped dramatically.
19. Environmental awareness has increased dramatically over the past decade.
20. Shaving off his beard changed his appearance dramatically.
21. Serious crimes have increased dramatically.
22. 'At last!' she cried dramatically.
23. The mountains rose dramatically behind them.
24. The number of soldiers enlisting has fallen dramatically.
25. Car sales have slumped dramatically over the past year.
26. Hotel occupancy rates dropped dramatically when war threatened.
27. When depressed, they dramatically overindulge in chocolate and sweets.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Our income has plunged dramatically.
29. Power steering can dramatically improve a car's handling.
30. Other services vary dramatically in quality.
More similar words: dramatic, automatically, politically, practically, statistical, drama, mathematics, typically, basically, physically, ironically, critical, vertical, historically, identical, practical, political, pragmatic, automatic, specifically, economically, theoretical, diplomatic, alma mater, a matter of, as a matter of fact, logical, musical, typical, medical.