Random good picture Not show
1. People dramatically cross very thin line between life and death.
2. His tone changed dramatically when he saw the money.
3. Profits have soared dramatically in recent months.
4. The laser guidance system dramatically increases the likelihood that the missile will strike home.
5. The population increased dramatically in the first half of the century.
6. Viewing figures for the series have dropped dramatically.
7. Sales of nerve gas antidotes increased dramatically before the war.
8. Company sales improved dramatically following a $2 million marketing campaign.
9. Their quality of life improved dramatically when they moved to France.
10. Infant mortality has been dramatically reduced because of modern medicine.
11. A better water supply would contribute dramatically to the villagers' well-being.
12. Infant mortality has been dramatically reduced.
13. At speeds above 50mph, serious injuries dramatically increase.
14. The scope for successful gardening increases dramatically with a greenhouse.
15. I cut my purchases dramatically by the simple expedient of destroying my credit cards.
16. His quality of life has improved dramatically since the operation.
17. The AIDS epidemic is accelerating dramatically.
18. The cost of the project has increased dramatically/significantly since it began.
19. The number of homeless people has increased dramatically.
20. The public mood changed dramatically after the bombing.
21. Deaths during infancy have fallen dramatically in the last hundred years.
22. Our way of life has changed dramatically over the last ten years.
23. The number of cars on our roads rose dramatically last year.
24. Sales of arms to the Middle East have dramatically increased.
25. She bowed dramatically. "Anastasia Krupnik, at your service,[Sentencedict.com]" she said.
26. Environmental awareness has increased dramatically over the past decade.
27. The window in the cockpit had blown in and the pressure dropped dramatically.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The economic power of many Asian countries has grown dramatically in recent years.
29. He tipped his head to one side and sighed dramatically.
30. It was a long time since my last visit to Berlin, and it had changed dramatically in the intervening period/years.
More similar words: dramatic, automatically, politically, practically, statistical, drama, mathematics, typically, basically, physically, ironically, critical, vertical, historically, identical, practical, political, pragmatic, automatic, specifically, economically, theoretical, diplomatic, alma mater, a matter of, as a matter of fact, logical, musical, typical, medical.