Random good picture Not show
1. She elaborated on the next day's menu.
2. This point will be elaborated further in the next chapter.
3. The headmaster elaborated upon the idea for a new school uniform.
4. He elaborated on the subject.
5. Other members of the staff elaborated detailed parts of the plan, each within his special sphere of competence.
6. The following principles are not elaborated in detail, they require considerable further discussion and study.
7. They saw them as contradictions, occasions for elaborated ironies, for indignation and anger.
8. This simple story line was elaborated in the works of Hesiod, Aeschylus, Lucian, Ovid, and others.
9. This elaborated temporary measures for implementing the planned sale of state-owned enterprises.
10. These general grounds have been elaborated by decisions of the Employment Appeal Tribunal on appeal from decisions of industrial tribunals.
11. This argument will be elaborated more fully in the next chapter.
12. Two pairs of concepts have been elaborated in the light of empirical work conducted in actual curricular settings.
13. The process can, of course, be elaborated, on the basis of a suitably detailed marketing strategy.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The honeybees have taken this basic arrangement and elaborated it to an extreme degree so that they live in colonies of many thousands.
15. Turning to the Babel story, Dark then elaborated his plan and announced his vision of things to come.
16. This theory has been elaborated by Francis Crick and Graeme Mitchison.
17. This approach is elaborated in Chapter 5.
18. Some of these points will have to be further elaborated as we go along.
19. Any judicial act of line-drawing may seem somewhat arbitrary, but Roe was a reasoned statement, elaborated with great care.
20. Such an assumption underlies the ethnographic papers in this volume, and the argument will be further elaborated below.
21. Without tampering with the deviant sentence itself, we can investigate the effects of placing it in variously elaborated discourse contexts.
22. Brook, amiable and not in the least intense in his explanations, elaborated on the need for triple casting.
23. As a child assimilates and accommodates, all of his or her schemata are elaborated.
24. This deliberately starts with some very simple models, which are then elaborated step-by-step.
25. Many pupils were still asking closed questions that did not encourage or prompt elaborated answers.
26. This has been augmented by retirement migration, a topic that will be elaborated in the following section.
27. The relevance of autonomy for cognitive development is further elaborated in Chapter 8.
28. There are important analytical problems to be addressed concerning the siting of such monitoring equipment and these are elaborated on later.
29. The measures and methods of long cycle benign use of crystallizer are elaborated in this article.
30. The specialty and independency of the behaviour of life were elaborated.
More similar words: elaborate, collaborate, laboratory, collaboration, corroborate, decorated, labor, labored, laboriously, aborted, related, related to, decorate, corporate, redecorate, ameliorate, incorporate, deteriorate, integrated, obliterated, abort, abortive, abortion, aboriginal, flabbergasted, orator, relate, for a time, prelate, oratorio.