Similar words: political, politician, critical, practically, dramatically, automatically, metropolitan, typically. Meaning: [pə'lɪtɪklɪ] adv. 1. with regard to social relationships involving authority 2. with regard to government.
Random good picture Not show
1. Journalists are supposed to be politically neutral.
2. He certainly was not politically inactive.
3. The area has a large, but politically inactive population.
4. Cuts in government expenditure are politically unpopular.
5. Changes have taken place both economically and politically.
6. Gershwin's lyrics would today probably be deemed politically incorrect.
7. Women were becoming more politically active.
8. Politically they're neither right-wing nor left - just a bunch of wishy-washy pseudo-liberals.
9. This solution is politically expedient but may well cause long-term problems.
10. Europe is remaking itself politically within the matrix of the European Community.
11. These dictators have entrenched themselves politically and are difficult to move.
12. It would be politically inept to cut these training programmes now.
13. Raising income tax is considered politically dangerous.
14. Politically and economically this is an extremely difficult question.
15. Try to avoid politically loaded terms like "nation".
16. The organization is not politically orientated.
17. Health care is a politically sensitive issue.
18. He regarded the move as politically naive.
19. I'm not very politically minded.
20. Politically we are on a razor edge.
21. The country was politically rudderless for almost three months.
22. Blake was intellectually able but politically inept.
23. Neither of them is politically oriented .
24. Their view was that he had been politically naive.
25. They were both politically active.
26. He's never been especially politically conscious.http://sentencedict.com
27. India is quite diverse(sentencedict.com), both politically and religiously.
28. Since there was soon to be a general election, the Prime Minister decided that a change of policy was politically expedient.
29. A lot of the younger students don't seem to be politically oriented at all.
30. Some people think that 'fireman' is a sexist term, and prefer the politically correct term 'firefighter'.
More similar words: political, politician, critical, practically, dramatically, automatically, metropolitan, typically, basically, physically, ironically, vertical, historically, identical, practical, economically, specifically, theoretical, statistical, police, policy, literally, critic, coalition, initially, facilities, musical, typical, ethical, radical.