Random good picture Not show
1. Journalists are supposed to be politically neutral.
2. Politically they're neither right-wing nor left - just a bunch of wishy-washy pseudo-liberals.
3. He certainly was not politically inactive.
4. The area has a large, but politically inactive population.
5. This solution is politically expedient but may well cause long-term problems.
6. Cuts in government expenditure are politically unpopular.
7. Changes have taken place both economically and politically.
8. Gershwin's lyrics would today probably be deemed politically incorrect.
9. Women were becoming more politically active.
10. Europe is remaking itself politically within the matrix of the European Community.
11. These dictators have entrenched themselves politically and are difficult to move.
12. It would be politically inept to cut these training programmes now.
13. Raising income tax is considered politically dangerous.
14. Politically and economically this is an extremely difficult question.
15. Try to avoid politically loaded terms like "nation".
16. The organization is not politically orientated.
17. Politically speaking, do you think that these moves have been effective?
18. Health care is a politically sensitive issue.
19. He regarded the move as politically naive.
20. Politically we are on a razor edge.
21. The country was politically rudderless for almost three months.
22. Blake was intellectually able but politically inept.
23. Politically(Sentencedict.com), they belonged to the conservative party and opposed reform.
24. Neither of them is politically oriented .
25. Their view was that he had been politically naive.
26. He's never been especially politically conscious.http://sentencedict.com
27. India is quite diverse, both politically and religiously.
28. Since there was soon to be a general election, the Prime Minister decided that a change of policy was politically expedient.
29. A lot of the younger students don't seem to be politically oriented at all.
30. Some people think that 'fireman' is a sexist term, and prefer the politically correct term 'firefighter'.
More similar words: political, politician, critical, practically, dramatically, automatically, metropolitan, typically, basically, physically, ironically, vertical, historically, identical, practical, economically, specifically, theoretical, statistical, police, policy, literally, critic, coalition, initially, facilities, musical, typical, ethical, radical.