Random good picture Not show
1. The report contains a great deal of statistical information.
2. Statistical graphs may be inaccurate and misleading.
3. They provided some useful statistical information.
4. Statistical anomalies can make it difficult to compare economic data from one year to the next.
5. We have eliminated all statistical tables, which are of interest only to the specialist.
6. The statistician diagrammed the statistical results.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. They're making detailed statistical analysis.
8. Sophisticated statistical analysis was employed to obtain these results.
9. He showed the price fluctuations in a statistical table.
10. The reliability of the statistical estimates can be measured.
11. They were doing some type of statistical analysis .
12. All the statistical computations were performed by the new software system.
13. The 466-page book is a rich seam of statistical information.
14. By some statistical sleight of hand the government have produced figures showing that unemployment has recently fallen.
15. Laminin was the continuous variable for most statistical tests.
16. Student's t test was used for statistical evaluation.
17. Not so rapid are the statistical analyses.
18. Dedicated software permitted statistical analysis of the data obtained.
19. All statistical calculations were two tailed.
20. The atlas contains full statistical descriptions of each country.
21. A mathematical theory of statistical predictors and how to assess their accuracy has been developed by the principal investigator and others.
22. The extremes of a statistical distribution represent unpredictably rare individual events(sentencedict.com), which have very low values of statistical probability.
23. The equivalent statistical probabilities for the proven component of proven and probable reserves are 90 percent and 10 percent respectively.
24. But statistical data, financial reports, and tables are often printed across wider paper.
25. Statistical analysis was performed using the Mann-Whitney test and Spearman's rank correlation test as appropriate.
26. Given data which are free from bias there are further snares to avoid in statistical work.
27. We now realize that much of Burt's research was presented with a statistical sleight of hand.
28. Second, and more fundamentally, they drew attention to the difficulties of finding a satisfactory measure of performance in statistical terms.
29. Completed questionnaires of 786 middle-class men were subjected to comprehensive statistical analysis.
30. They will also work in Soviet archives, where a great deal of new statistical data has become available.
More similar words: statistics, artistic, sophisticated, dramatically, automatically, vertical, critical, that is to say, practical, political, identical, realistic, practically, theoretical, politically, historical, optimistic, historically, devastating, characteristic, prestidigitation, state, antiseptic, statue, status, estate, scientist, that is, chastisement, statute.