Random good picture Not show
1. I automatically assumed that you knew about this.
2. The new monitor apparatus is automatically controlled.
3. This program enables faxes to be personalized automatically.
4. The doors open and close automatically.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The device automatically disconnects the ignition.
6. You will automatically qualify for a pension.
7. The doors open and shut automatically.
8. Pensioners are automatically exempt from prescription charges.
9. Once people retire they automatically cease to be union members.
10. Join now and you will automatically receive 50% off your first purchase.
11. Infringement of this regulation would automatically rule you out of the championship.
12. The swing door will resile automatically after it has been opened.
13. The device automatically disconnects the ignition when the engine is switched off.
14. Some doors have locks which automatically lock the doors when we close them.
15. This machine cycles automatically.
16. Once it has finished , the video automatically begins again.
17. The glass doors opened automatically for him.
18. Your booking will automatically lapse unless you confirm it.
19. The engines shut off automatically in an emergency.
20. If you shut the door it will lock automatically.
21. The doors of the bus open automatically.
22. The postcode allows the mail to be sorted automatically.
23. She had automatically labelled the boys as troublemakers.
24. Many loan application forms automatically add on insurance.
25. The safety device cuts in automatically.
26. The program automatically creates a table of contents .
27. The system automatically purges unread emails after two weeks.
28. The heating switches off automatically.
29. Activists who were involved in crimes of violence will not automatically be granted amnesty.
30. The camera adjusts the lens aperture and shutter speed automatically.
More similar words: automatic, dramatically, diplomatic, politically, practically, statistical, tomato, automobile, mathematics, typically, basically, ironically, physically, vertical, critical, dramatic, historically, political, identical, practical, pragmatic, economically, specifically, theoretical, auto, autonomy, no matter, diplomat, romantic, ethical.