Random good picture Not show
1. It was the policy of the good old gentlemen to make his chileren feel that home was the happiest place in the world; and I value this delicious home---feeling as one of the choicest gifts a parent can bestow.
2. They have a policy of zero tolerance for sexual harassment.
3. What is the Labour Party's policy on immigration?
4. The repercussions of the change in policy will be felt throughout Europe.
5. The authoritarian policy wasn't proved to be a success.
6. This policy had repeatedly come under strong criticism on Capitol Hill.
7. The no-smoking policy was introduced with little resistance from staff.
8. The agencies are working together to co-ordinate policy on food safety.
9. War is famously'the continuation of policy by other means '.
10. He employed a scorched-earth policy, destroying villages and burning crops.
11. I always consulted him on matters of policy.
12. We deprecated changing the policy at present.
13. The committee are busy laying down a general policy.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. We steered a correct defence policy.
15. Interest rates are an important instrument of economic policy.
16. We would vigorously oppose such a policy.
17. The president is hawkish on foreign policy.
18. The Prime Minister's policy alienated many of her followers.
19. He produced cogent reasons for the change of policy.
20. His administration's economic policy would focus on reining in inflation.
21. The protest was a symbolic gesture of anger at official policy.
22. The government has dismissed criticisms that the country's health policy is a mess.
23. She handed in her resignation following the dispute over company policy.
24. Opposition parties are calling for further assurances that the government is committed to its education policy.
25. They hyped up the crowd with TV to sell their political policy.
26. The pressure group has won a number of concessions on environmental policy.
27. They believe that the European Community needs a common foreign and security policy.
28. Since there was soon to be a general election, the Prime Minister decided that a change of policy was politically expedient.
29. The conference gave its official sanction to the change of policy.
30. The club members did agree to modify their recruitment policy.
More similar words: police, political, politician, politically, Catholic, symbolic, metropolitan, poly, poll, pole, solid, apology, gasoline, come to life, portfolio, pollution, apologize, click, slice, garlic, public, license, republic, in public, derelict, explicit, delicate, publicly, conflict, publicity.