Random good picture Not show
1. I'm going to plump for the vegetable curry.
2. Rice makes an excellent complement to a curry dish.
3. Walt seasoned beef with curry.
4. I went for a curry last night.
5. I made enough curry for three people and he ate the lot.
6. Today, we're having curry.
7. We're having curry today.
8. That prawn curry gave me the trots.
9. Add a teaspoonful of curry powder.
10. That was a pretty hot curry!
11. Which page is that curry recipe on?
12. Let's go for a curry after the film.
13. This curry is a mite too hot for me!
14. Walter seasoned beef with curry.
15. "Ruby Murray" is rhyming slang for "curry".
16. This dish relishes of curry.
17. Add more curry powder depending on the strength required.
18. How much chilli did you put in the curry?
19. Would you like some more curry?
20. Use any leftover meat to make a curry.
21. That curry is playing hell with my insides!
22. You often use clarified butter when making curry.
23. He's always trying to curry favour with the boss.
24. This particular curry is extremely hot - be warned!
25. He brought her some flowers[sentencedict.com], hoping to curry favor with her.
26. Heat the curry thoroughly and serve it on a bed of rice.
27. I shouldn't have put that extra spoonful of curry powder in this meal, but I suppose we can all be wise after ...
28. We, the undersigned, strongly object to the closure of St. Mary's Hospital: Jack James , Philippa Curry , Hugh Edwards.
29. A cold beer is the perfect foil for a curry.
30. Bradford, where Bren comes from, has a lot of good curry restaurants.
More similar words: hurry, hurry up, in a hurry, current, currency, recurrent, occurring, currently, curriculum, occurrence, concurrent, blackcurrant, curriculum vitae, cherry, parry, carry, worry, sorry, tarry, quarry, carry out, furrow, carry off, carry on, incur, cure, curb, surround, hurricane, blueberry.