Similar words: occurrence, occur, curriculum, curriculum vitae, earring, occupy, occupant, preoccupy.
Random good picture Not show
1. Oil is refined to remove naturally occurring impurities.
2. The chances of an error occurring in a computer program increase with the size of the program.
3. After 19 May, strikes were occurring on a daily basis.sentencedict.com
4. Evidence suggests that errors may indeed be occurring.
5. The oil is attacked by naturally occurring microbes which break it down.
6. Delays are occurring as a result of signal failure on the northbound line.
7. Naturally occurring crystalline solids are called minerals.
8. The numbers occurring have declined in recent years.
9. Tryptophan is a naturally occurring amino acid.
10. It was closely related to a naturally occurring substance.
11. A recent decline in the numbers occurring is apparent.
12. This would help prevent such a disaster occurring again.
13. To the extent that proletarianization is occurring, it may be a long, slow process.
14. With such descriptions, actually occurring linguistic data, where they are adduced at all, serve to exemplify category types.
15. It is occurring at especial speed in those countries in which development has been recent and fast.
16. He hoped to keep the latter from occurring, he said.
17. As he watched the events occurring between the two moons, he blew on a plastic beaker of fragrant Arcturan tea.
18. An alternative explanation is that familial infection is occurring from a point source.
19. The divisions we see in this school are the epitome of those occurring throughout the whole country.
20. The crux of the matter is how do we prevent a flood occurring again?
21. We need a detailed investigation to determine exactly why these cancers are occurring.
22. The two substances are now in contact , and a chemical reaction is occurring.
23. It is also possible to continue as a graduate without eh thought occurring.
24. These southern burials are clearly very different from the coordinated northern cemetery, obviously occurring once the suburbs themselves were virtually derelict.
25. Or they may be fine metal wires intended simply to record the electrical activity occurring in the cells in their vicinity.
26. Make his life as easy as possible when he first starts school to avoid the problem occurring in the first place.
27. We have to rely on the occasional incident of this kind occurring naturally, and study that.
28. But in fact, most of the dislocation is still occurring in the manufacturing sector.
29. Against the backdrop of that strong demand are crop problems, which seem to be occurring world-wide.
30. The perceived world, however, seems to consist of stable objects as well as events occurring in them.
More similar words: occurrence, occur, curriculum, curriculum vitae, earring, occupy, occupant, preoccupy, occupation, hurricane, current, preoccupied, accurate, accuracy, currency, currently, recurrent, preoccupation, accurately, concurrent, blackcurrant, curling, terrifying, ring, surrounding, bring, ring up, string, ring out, boring.