Random good picture Not show
2. The local provision of facilities is decidedly patchy.
3. All rooms have private facilities .
4. The hotel has special facilities for welcoming disabled people.
5. What childcare facilities does your company offer?
6. The museum offers extensive facilities for study.
7. The facilities are excellent for a town that size.
8. Facilities for people with disabilities are still insufficient.
9. There are excellent facilities for sport and recreation.
10. The bank plans various extensions to its credit facilities.
11. We are looking to upgrade the existing facilities.
12. There are facilities for cooking in the kitchen.
13. I can dive under the water without any facilities but I can't stop down there too much time.
14. The hotel offers a wide range of facilities and services.
15. She's always lamenting the lack of sports facilities in town.
16. The parking facilities are inadequate for a busy shopping centre.
17. The party's policy on childcare facilities has struck a responsive chord with women voters.
18. Many old houses have been updated with modern facilities.
19. All rooms have tea-making facilities.
20. New snowboarding facilities should attract more people.
21. The bathroom, with its ancient facilities(Sentencedict), is positively arctic.
22. They took full advantage of the hotel's facilities.
23. Employees have liberty to use all the museum facilities.
24. The money will enable us to upgrade the town's leisure facilities.
25. We received a number of complaints from customers about the lack of parking facilities.
26. The extra money will give us the scope to improve our facilities.
27. Disabled visitors are welcome; there is good wheelchair access to most facilities.
28. Increasingly, corporate clients are seeking to outsource the management of their facilities.
29. The government has just repealed the law segregating public facilities.
30. We want to preserve the character of the town while improving the facilities.
More similar words: facility, facilitate, facies, conciliatory, utility, ability, military, liability, stability, disability, capability, militarism, reliability, flexibility, credibility, availability, political, coalition, politician, politically, rehabilitation, accountability, face to face, tie up, little by little, patient, pencil, frontier, council, twentieth.