Random good picture Not show
2. The local provision of facilities is decidedly patchy.
3. The hotel has special facilities for welcoming disabled people.
4. I can dive under the water without any facilities but I can't stop down there too much time.
5. The hotel offers a wide range of facilities and services.
6. What childcare facilities does your company offer?
7. She's always lamenting the lack of sports facilities in town.
8. The museum offers extensive facilities for study.
9. The parking facilities are inadequate for a busy shopping centre.
10. The party's policy on childcare facilities has struck a responsive chord with women voters.
11. The facilities are excellent for a town that size.
12. Facilities for people with disabilities are still insufficient.
13. There are excellent facilities for sport and recreation.
14. The bank plans various extensions to its credit facilities.
15. We are looking to upgrade the existing facilities.
16. There are facilities for cooking in the kitchen.
17. Many old houses have been updated with modern facilities.
18. The addition of networking facilities will greatly enhance the system.
19. New snowboarding facilities should attract more people.
20. Grill your travel agent about the facilities for families with children.
21. The bathroom, with its ancient facilities(Sentencedict), is positively arctic.
22. The money will enable us to upgrade the town's leisure facilities.
23. We received a number of complaints from customers about the lack of parking facilities.
24. The extra money will give us the scope to improve our facilities.
25. Disabled visitors are welcome; there is good wheelchair access to most facilities.
26. Increasingly, corporate clients are seeking to outsource the management of their facilities.
27. The government has just repealed the law segregating public facilities.
28. We want to preserve the character of the town while improving the facilities.
29. Local schools have joined forces with each other to share facilities.
30. The railway station was criticized for its lack of disabled facilities.
More similar words: facility, facilitate, facies, conciliatory, utility, ability, military, liability, stability, disability, capability, militarism, reliability, flexibility, credibility, availability, political, coalition, politician, politically, rehabilitation, accountability, face to face, tie up, little by little, patient, pencil, frontier, council, twentieth.