Random good picture Not show
3. I committed an error in this.
4. The party has a core of committed supporters.
5. Parker was committed for trial yesterday at Southwark Crown Court.
6. A quarter of current inmates have committed violent crimes.
7. Many people in public life have committed adultery.
8. Both have committed their indiscretions, as human beings are wont to do.
9. Rape is committed where sexual intercourse takes place without consent.
10. Both sides are now committed to non-aggression.
11. Thousands of frauds are committed every year.
12. We're committed to the project. We wouldn't be here otherwise.
13. Several offences such as manslaughter may be committed by omission.
14. Russia and the other republics are committed to destroying most of their nuclear arsenals.
15. They were all committed to the doctrine of social equality.
16. He committed suicide during a fit of depression.
17. I have never committed any crime.
18. He committed suicide not long ago.
19. He committed another offence while he was out on bail .
20. He had committed a minor sexual indiscretion.
21. Most crimes are committed by young men.
22. The old man committed his will to the care of the lawyer.
23. He has committed a serious fault.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. The police force is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
25. A robbery was committed last night.
26. There is concern that police use the law to confiscate assets from people who have committed minor offences.
27. Opposition parties are calling for further assurances that the government is committed to its education policy.
28. Police reports showed that the vast majority of crime committed by children was carried out by truants.
29. There was a prima facie case that a contempt of court had been committed.
30. He was seen to enter the building about the time the crime was committed.
More similar words: committee, admitted, transmitted, commit, smitten, commitment, intermittent, summit, admit to, bitten, litter, bitter, commission, commissioner, commiserate, limited, spotted, little by little, gimmick, imminent, swimming, immigrate, immigrant, fit to, ditto, little, omit, programming, immigration, fitting.