Random good picture Not show
3. I committed an error in this.
4. The party has a core of committed supporters.
5. He has committed a crime.
6. A quarter of current inmates have committed violent crimes.
7. Many people in public life have committed adultery.
8. Both sides are now committed to non-aggression.
9. Thousands of frauds are committed every year.
10. He committed suicide during a fit of depression.
11. I have never committed any crime.
12. He committed suicide not long ago.
13. He had committed a minor sexual indiscretion.
14. Most crimes are committed by young men.
15. He has committed a serious fault.
16. A robbery was committed last night.
17. An 11-year-old boy committed a burglary.
18. In court, he admitted that he had committed bigamy.
19. Two key witnesses at her trial committed perjury.
20. The country was now irrevocably committed to war.
21. Members of the sect committed mass suicide.
22. Parker was committed for trial yesterday at Southwark Crown Court.
23. Both have committed their indiscretions, as human beings are wont to do.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Rape is committed where sexual intercourse takes place without consent.
25. We're committed to the project. We wouldn't be here otherwise.
26. Several offences such as manslaughter may be committed by omission.
27. There is concern that police use the law to confiscate assets from people who have committed minor offences.
28. Opposition parties are calling for further assurances that the government is committed to its education policy.
29. Police reports showed that the vast majority of crime committed by children was carried out by truants.
30. There was a prima facie case that a contempt of court had been committed.
More similar words: committee, admitted, transmitted, commit, smitten, commitment, intermittent, summit, admit to, bitten, litter, bitter, commission, commissioner, commiserate, limited, spotted, little by little, gimmick, imminent, swimming, immigrate, immigrant, fit to, ditto, little, omit, programming, immigration, fitting.