Random good picture Not show
1. You were quite right to criticize him.
2. It may seem harsh to criticize him after his death.
3. She started to criticize me, then she suddenly backed off.
4. I often criticize myself.
5. Ron does nothing but criticize and complain all the time.
6. It's not fair to criticize without giving her the chance to answer back.
7. It's not your place to criticize me!
8. She can't handle it when people criticize her.
9. With the benefit of hindsight, it's easy to criticize.
10. She was never one to criticize.
11. She didn't want to be heard to criticize him.
12. We look at each other's work and criticize it.
13. If you criticize Pablo, he becomes very abrasive.
14. We were taught how to criticize poems.
15. He's always prompt to criticize other people's ideas.
16. You're on dangerous ground if you criticize his family.
17. If you criticize him, he'll bite back.
18. All you ever do is criticize!
19. It ill behoves her to criticize her colleagues.
20. Would you like to read and criticize my new book?
21. You can ill afford to criticize others when you behave so badly yourself.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. One should never criticize if one is not sure of one's facts.
23. Would you like to read and criticize my new novel?
24. I've never heard her criticize you - I think you imagine it.
25. He always sprang to Rose's defence when Ed tried to criticize her.
26. He was the first to break the consensus and criticize the proposal.
27. Give so much time to improving yourself that you won't have time to criticize others.
28. She lets me do all the work, and then she has the nerve to criticize my cooking.
29. We should not be producing compliant students who do not dare to criticize.
30. You'll be bringing a storm about your ears if you try to criticize their way of doing things.
More similar words: critic, critical, politician, criteria, citizen, British, enticing, citizenship, anticipate, participant, participate, political, participation, politically, script, crisis, describe, prize, subscriber, size up, realize, utilize, description, emphasize, organize, minimize, prescription, write, apologize, authorize.